Elite Racer

samy002

10 minutes ago, Rich3I6 said:

I joined yesterday evening. Massive mistake. Should have joined Monday with all the other gold players. Elite group should be obtainable after next weeks groups. Just need to join on a Monday not late in week

maybe by miracle some gold 3 will join us today it will unlock the elite promotion but as i said only a miracle will save us this week

21 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Shouldn't be able to lose points at all as normally its from someone else crashing into you that gives you an DNF.

I would post how my Gold 3 group is but still can't find a single race.

Think I'm going to run some tests in multi console self boosting and see what happens.

you get any races in how your group looking?

1 hour ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

when did you get your groupe how come it is so little and without elite promotion?

i raced you aswell, you have a very good race pace, it was fun in portimao, but my zandvoort setup was sh*t i need to find a better one

What’s your setup source, I have been really slow in this years f1 and can’t seem to setup the car myself 

Edited by ValeNort46

It seems gold 3 rarely if ever get put in a lobby with any gold 1 or silver 2 which is making matchmaking much more difficult. The only full lobbies I’m getting is with silver 2 to gold 2 in lobby. 

gold 2 table 45 people 

top 2 Elite 1500 points

3-9 Gold 3 1000-500 points 

10-36 Gold 2 500 points and below 

37-45 Gold 1 

3 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

What’s your setup source, I have been really slow in this years f1 and can’t seem to setup the car myself 

I try randomly trime trial top leaderbord setups and if i oversteer i decrease front wing angle,  i also put brake balance to 50 because i use abs

Actually my singapore and zandvoort setup are very bad my tyres die too quickly in singapore and my race pace isnt as à good as qualify in zandvoort 

53 minutes ago, Rich3I6 said:

2 just joined. Your now in elite 

I saw that hopefully more people join to unlock à 2nd spot

21 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

lucky group?

Doesn’t work like that. We joined Wednesday and no one else joined so no elite tier. Now people are trying the late approach but will go into our group who have been playing since Wednesday. We have 12 players currently but will fill to about 50 over next few days. We now have 1 elite slot

1 hour ago, Rich3I6 said:

Doesn’t work like that. We joined Wednesday and no one else joined so no elite tier. Now people are trying the late approach but will go into our group who have been playing since Wednesday. We have 12 players currently but will fill to about 50 over next few days. We now have 1 elite slot

my group has 56 its had that since reset. Gold 1 is our max, wish more people progressed

26 minutes ago, Rich3I6 said:

If you’ve placed into a group you will move according to placement. If you haven’t raced you will stay in current group until ranks reset for season 2

Thanks for the answer. 

I did three races now. First two i crashed in Singapore and the third i finished 11. and gained zero points.?

9 hours ago, n1c0l4s2009 said:

anyone here want to try a boosting method with me? must be Gold II or Gold III and license level B

Boosting will not work unless you have someone who isn’t going for the trophy as coming last will give them negative points and you have a crazy amount of spare time. 2 player race you’re scoring maybe 10 points a race. Given a race takes say 20 minutes that’s 30 points per hour. Currently to move up to gold 3 in my group you need 800 plus points that’s 26 hours just to get to 800 and that’s me being generous with other players not adding to their point totals.  

There is no quick fix for this trophy. It is very obtainable if you aim for 1 promotion a week and give yourself plenty of time to do it that week. Just play the game, have fun and the trophy should come naturally. 

1 minute ago, Rich3I6 said:

Only thing you will need to redo are 20 and 50 stickers. You can earn them on PS5 but make sure you stick them into albums on PS4. 

Is there a quick way to get stickers/critical insight as I used all my points etc to get the 50 on PS5 so was only able to do 10 on PS4?

4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Is there a quick way to get stickers/critical insight as I used all my points etc to get the 50 on PS5 so was only able to do 10 on PS4?

Go to the blueprints and you can craft resources like critical insight and also craft more stickers including using any duplicate stickers you have to get more stickers