Elite Racer

samy002

19 minutes ago, movieman12642 said:

Das wäre wirklich toll, wenn wir den Pokal noch holen würden, denn ich habe nicht den Mut, es noch einmal zu tun ha ha.? thanks for the info 

me neither. started on thursday hoping I'd have a smaller group but no... I think I did at least 20 hours last week for it and that is hard when you have other stuff to do in life!

I want zero part of a F1 game whose online was patterned on F1 2019.  The only reason I got through those online requirements was my main account and boosting myself with 3 sub accounts, so that at the next level my other account would be promoted and be able to match.

From 16 through 22 I platinumed all the F1 games but it looks like that streak will end with this one.  You can be a very good driver and get shunted repeatedly by jerks & go nowhere.  I guess that's what EA calls "realistic".

On 8/24/2023 at 8:06 AM, Joepelus said:

Tried ranked today, some questions:

Ghosting was enabled, why?

Can't use any setups, why? Is it just me or my entire lobby?

Do F1 world car upgrades matter in ranked play?

Any logic to the points system? Seems random so far.

Ok  ghosting happen for a few reasons, 1. your about to be lapped, 2. your level license is too low, or the game thinks your about to crash or recovering from a crash, it also happens if your car is inside another car.

setup you can use before qualifying, there a option to edit your setup.

f1 world upgrades, mean jack.

as for points bigger the lobby more points on offer, try to finish high up.. clean laps seem to make points higher for some reason

13 hours ago, simpgraus said:

Ok  ghosting happen for a few reasons, 1. your about to be lapped, 2. your level license is too low, or the game thinks your about to crash or recovering from a crash, it also happens if your car is inside another car.

setup you can use before qualifying, there a option to edit your setup.

f1 world upgrades, mean jack.

as for points bigger the lobby more points on offer, try to finish high up.. clean laps seem to make points higher for some reason

I was doing clean racing, everyone was ghosting and driving through each other.

Setup was non-adjustable.

My first 2 races I must say!

On 8/26/2023 at 7:57 AM, Joepelus said:

I was doing clean racing, everyone was ghosting and driving through each other.

Setup was non-adjustable.

My first 2 races I must say!

that sounds more like your level license. the lower it is the more ghosting happens

Guys would you rather try to reach Elite from Gold II since its easier to find lobbies and get points because of matchmaking with Silver II sometimes but only 3 spots available or try to reach it from Gold III where the easier you race against is Gold I players? Also it’s easier to have 50 people in group for the 3 spots in Gold II than 50 people in Gold III group for the 10 spots

Edited by SrFrost-PS

Did my first real evening of playing ranked yesterday, started in bronze obviously and I expect to be silver now.

Lots of people crashing out in Baku, staying alive was the only thing I needed to do to guarantee points.

I heard ranked mode is dead in higher divisions? Seems early for a game released not even 3 months ago, perhaps they should change the trophy.

2 hours ago, Joepelus said:

Did my first real evening of playing ranked yesterday, started in bronze obviously and I expect to be silver now.

Lots of people crashing out in Baku, staying alive was the only thing I needed to do to guarantee points.

I heard ranked mode is dead in higher divisions? Seems early for a game released not even 3 months ago, perhaps they should change the trophy.

Why should they change the trophy? 

so just so you all know, the player base is getting smaller by the week already, last week only 28000 people played ranked compared to about 38000 a month ago, plus once you reach gold tier the lobby sizes are really bad.

if the current player trend continues, getting to elite will only get harder.

19 hours ago, simpgraus said:

so just so you all know, the player base is getting smaller by the week already, last week only 28000 people played ranked compared to about 38000 a month ago, plus once you reach gold tier the lobby sizes are really bad.

if the current player trend continues, getting to elite will only get harder.

If I start this friday am I still in with a good chance of getting it?

If anyone hasn't already seen, the latest patch did not fix this trophy despite how they said the issue was escalated, and that they were currently investigating it. They didn't even bother putting it on their investigating issues list. I recommend just going for this trophy again, sadly, because you know what EA are like.

9 hours ago, Joepelus said:

Well seems im stuck in Silver 1 forever.

I keep reverting to zero points, lobby's are hard to fill aswell often only 5 players

Dont ever start a race with a low amount of players. Its not worth it at all. Keep searching for a full or almost full lobby, start last, drive carefully through lap 1 chaos. A lot of players will just crash, granting you free positions gained. Finish in top 10 will give you a decent amount of points. 

6 hours ago, 511 said:

Dont ever start a race with a low amount of players. Its not worth it at all. Keep searching for a full or almost full lobby, start last, drive carefully through lap 1 chaos. A lot of players will just crash, granting you free positions gained. Finish in top 10 will give you a decent amount of points. 

This. Its an easier way to gain the ranks full to almost full lobbies are the best and take lap 1 steady.

I contacted ea help with the following message: In order to 100% complete all trophies on F1 23 you are required to reach gold and elite division in F1 ranked. I am contacting to ask about the chance of the trophy requirements being changed, the reason for this is it is pretty much impossible to reach elite Division, this is due to needing to play the game non stop all week for roughly 4 weeks to gain enough points to move up. Playing all week just isn’t possible due to other parts of players lives. Not only is it a long process to reach elite but you also have to be lucky as other players constantly crash into people which results in them retiring from races and losing points. For an idea of how difficult the process is only 35 people have earned the trophy since the games release around 4 months ago. This also means only 35 people have been able to earn the platinum trophy. This is why I am asking for consideration to change the trophies to something much more obtainable so players aren’t locked out of 100%. I hope this issue isn’t looked over and ignored and hopefully action will take place. Thank you for hearing me out on my concern and I hope to hear back from you soon!

I got a response along the lines of ‘The in-game features are designed by the developers and can not be changed’ however they said they would forward my concern to the relevant channel and team however I highly doubt anything will come of it so I’m guessing it will never be changed.