Elite Racer

samy002

8 hours ago, crash_goose said:

Is there any point in me going for gold 1 this week or will I just get dropped down to bronze anyway because of the bug? (im silver 1 currently)

Season reset will reset you based on the rank you were BEFORE 'going up' if that makes sense. So if you are in Silver right now, then get promoted to Gold, the reset will still consider you in Silver so you will go back down to Bronze. Therefore, don't bother playing haha

10 hours ago, simpgraus said:

i know this is a crazy question has anyone apart from @CosmoWolf_ grind up to elite more then once? or is everyone like get it once delete the game as fast as possible once earn't

I only did that  because of being fucked over with the trophy glitch. Don't see myself touching online again now. Just got career to do and stupid missable braking point trophies.

FYI I am almost done with a trophy guide. I am trying to add a lot of information for the ranked mode as well as the braking point missable trophies. F this game tho. Handling is the only improvement from last year, and braking point was the only enjoyable part of the game.

Edited by CosmoWolf_

Pretty funny to see how many trophy hunters I see here that I also raced in lobbys. Its nice to see so many trophy hunters so I can remember the names because you all clean drivers. Pretty sucks that I will be in silver 1 again after the reset, I was hoping to got dropped back to gold 1 or something since Im gold 3 or AT LEAST silver 2. But yeah, guess the grind starts again after this week because there’s no point now trying to get Elite unfortunately. Man Im happy when this is done. Looks like EA is messing things up with trophies now, the new EAFC24 (FIFA) has a trophy that you will need to reach the highest division in ProClubs, like wtf…

Edited by DCS_RStyles046
  • Like 3

I’m disappointed in ranked league online featured trophies myself,lads. After MotoGP, previous F1 games, MXGP games and so on, having to boost deserted online lobbies a year or 2 after release and asking for help, self boosting (which doesn’t always work for me), using my dummy account and so on is just plain exhausting. It’s also exceedingly rare if I do wanna torture someone to boost these kind of trophies with me heh. I may just buy this when it’s $10 or less on eBay in 5 years and get whatever trophies I can heh heh. 

i know this is a trophy website and all but learn from my experience, friends. Sometimes letting these kinda trophies go is one of the best things you can do. :) least I can get some trophies and enjoy some racing, I suppose. :) 

I may be in the minority here but the trophy by itself is completely acceptable: 'Get to Elite'. Obviously, the problem is the actual online environment and EA's lack of willingness to act upon player feedback. If the penalty system was anything close to GT7 it'd be so much better.

One amazing thing from GT7 is that even if you take damage, whilst your car performance is affected, it is only temporary as the damage regenerates. I get that front wings are quite a big part of F1 races but honestly, with how easy it is for someone to destroy it, I think it should regenerate instead of it ruining your entire race.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

I may be in the minority here but the trophy by itself is completely acceptable: 'Get to Elite'. Obviously, the problem is the actual online environment and EA's lack of willingness to act upon player feedback. If the penalty system was anything close to GT7 it'd be so much better.

One amazing thing from GT7 is that even if you take damage, whilst your car performance is affected, it is only temporary as the damage regenerates. I get that front wings are quite a big part of F1 races but honestly, with how easy it is for someone to destroy it, I think it should regenerate instead of it ruining your entire race.

I wouldn't mind grinding to elite, if the seasons were abit longer it would be better. For me it's really unlucky this time, if this week would still count i'd farm it and get it period.

However I will be demoted from Gold 3 to Silver 1.

Silver 1 -> Gold 1 (depends on how other people grind).

Gold 1 -> Gold 3 (depends on how other people grind).

Gold 3 -> Elite (depends on how other people grind).

I will not be able to get this trophy in another 4 weeks because of this system, however if I would go on a holiday or even a weekend trip i'm f*cked, the trophy is just too grindy

Gran Turismo 7 Implemented a way better (sometimes however still unfair) penalty system, applies ghosting when it should and has a pretty decent ranking system which doesn't reset every X weeks unless you are in the absolute highest rank I believe.

Edit: The player base is also declining every week, points scored is massively impacted by the size of the lobby, however I already struggled to find 15+ player lobbys last sunday which was even an actual F1 weekend so I really wonder how this will go in the next month or so.

Edited by Joepelus

Sooo new season started today and I didnt dropped back from Gold 3 to Silver. Im still Gold 3, but the new season is only 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. But here come the curious part, yesterday I did a race for fun just to see how many spots will promote to Elite so I only got 25 points and I was in relegation zone, but I didnt relegated, Im still Gold 3. I dont understand haha what is going on here?😂

5 minutes ago, DCS_RStyles046 said:

Sooo new season started today and I didnt dropped back from Gold 3 to Silver. Im still Gold 3, but the new season is only 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. But here come the curious part, yesterday I did a race for fun just to see how many spots will promote to Elite so I only got 25 points and I was in relegation zone, but I didnt relegated, Im still Gold 3. I dont understand haha what is going on here?😂

Came here to ask the same thing. I only played a tiny bit this week to stay in gold 1 as the season was supposed to end today and we were going to be dropped ranks however it seems they have delayed the next season for whatever reason so i could have grinded to gold 3 this week then went for elite and been done but now I can only get to gold 3 this week then the week after there will be no point in playing as the elite trophy is glitched on season reset. My elite progress has essentially been delayed for another month or so…. They could have said something about the delay 

9 minutes ago, DCS_RStyles046 said:

A new season is more than 4 weeks, but regardless, this is weird... Yet another F up by them? Wonder if it's just you who is bugged or maybe the rollover hasn't finished applying yet.

Interested to see if people got the Elite trophy today, if they did, idek what to expect anymore.

Edit: please everyone complain on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/Elite-Racer-Trophy-Achievement-Bugged/td-p/12840045/page/9
We will try and get the community manager to notice it.

Edited by CosmoWolf_

12 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Players this week 3396 lol 

This will be tough. 

3400 is ridiculous… I will try at the end of the week, maybe starting on friday or saturday. I just dont know what to do anymore with this game, they think we all have loads of time or something…

Edited by DCS_RStyles046
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Runningfish007 said:

End of the season is now synced with end of the podium pass. Could be coincidence, but maybe we will get longer seasons going forward? At this point it's anyone's guess

the season was extended by two weeks on both. They said it’s to address the issues they have received to fix them for season 3. 

11 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

where did they say this?

11 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

where did they say this?

Type in google F1 23 extended season 2. The Ea community members have been replying to all about it. As everyone is complaining. It’s to address the issues before they release season 3. Who knows if the trophies will even unlock this week. I bet they don’t. They are also bringing more into the game with F2 apparently.

Edited by Tominator8490

39 minutes ago, Tominator8490 said:

Type in google F1 23 extended season 2. The Ea community members have been replying to all about it. As everyone is complaining. It’s to address the issues before they release season 3. Who knows if the trophies will even unlock this week. I bet they don’t. They are also being more into the game with F2 apparently.

It's technically still not the last week of a season right now so there's no reason why they shouldn't