[Question] Regarding Plus membership's free download of the game

DarknessKey92

Okay, so i just got my free Download of Arkham City; that's available for plus members.

But what happened was something that i found strange(But pretty cool). When I hit Download it gave me the regular "this is only usable for plus members notification" & when i downloaded it. for a flickering moment said i was downloading the "Cat Woman Bundle". So Since I couldn't download anythiing, because I don't have enough space it cancelled my downloads. Then I went to my "Downloads List" & see that I have both the "Arkham City game" & "Catwoman Bundle". So my question is, do we all get the "Catwoman bundle free" along with the "free full game" download? or did I just get lucky here as the system glitched.

I think normally when Plus gives out free games, it's just the regular game and no DLC added(unless the free game is a bundle version).

Also the "Catwoman Bundle costs $10" and when i go to the game's page it says "purchased" meaning it registered.

So did I get lucky, or is this normal(meaning everyone got it). 

Edited by DarknessKey92

Catwoman dlc was available with all new physical copies of the game

make sense for digital copies too

probably the dlc is it's own item on the store so people who bought used copies of the game can purchase the dlc

Edited by Armstrong Brawl3r

Well to answer your question, I dont think you'll be able to keep that DLC nor the game itself, I recently downloaded Hitman Absolution with some DLC as a plus member, after my subscription ended, but after going out and buying a physical copy of the game i couldnt use the DLC even though I had it in my downloads list, the game itself was obviously not working, after I renewed, no problem whatsoever, i wonder if yours did actually glitch but I wouldn't have my hopes up in case your plus expires and youre planning to  keep it afterwards.

Ah okay well that's good, thanks everyone for answering this question. Also I kinda do plan to be a plus member for quite some time, since I have many games yet to play. Plus As of late a lot of games i'm getting these days have plus affiliation; meaning I really do intend to keep it & see what games will be free to play next, without me having to waste too much money.