100% still possible?

On 3/27/2024 at 2:29 AM, WreckItPhil said:

Hey,

a question for those that did it maybe recently:

I want to do all 3 DLC trophies, but i havent played the game since i got platium in march 2016. Can someone be so nice to give me a rough scetch how to tackle this? should i concentrate on one DLC at the time or is there any way to do things parallel? Or does it make sense to start one DLC before the others?

Any help is appreciated :)

DLC 1 (Underground): Incredibly easy but insanely boring. You’ll need to play through 100~ successful stages. Both because of XP required & the number of collectibles required. Each stage contains 1 collectible. The more modifiers you put on the more XP you get. If you don’t many on it’ll take more than 100 games. Probably will take 30-40~ hours. But I wasn’t exactly timing myself.

1 of the trophy requires a full 4 player team for a stage.

Excluding the aforementioned trophy the rest can be at your leisure and can quickly queue up round after round.

DLC 2 (Survival): Most of the trophies are fairly straightforward and can be gotten without too much difficulty.

however, the one trophy requires 100 item extracts, which means 17~ full inventory extractions. 

Even if you’re just queueing solo PVE you still have to wait a 5~ minute timer before the match starts as it’s searching for others.

DLC 3 (Last Stand): Unless you’re playing on Saturdays at peak times you’ll just endlessly be searching for a lobby. Even when you do get a lobby you’ll be waiting 10-15 minutes for the first match and then it’ll be quick from there.

You need 50 WINS and all the other trophies will come along the way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WreckItPhil said:

Is it normal to get thrashed this Hard in last stand? Got 1 kill in three rounds, made virtually no damage.

For me? Yes. 100%.

Every single time I've ever played it I feel like I'm shooting paintballs. I always just focus on doing the objective and killing the NPCs. As that gains your team score and gives tech that can be used for turrets, team boosts, etc.

The good news is sometimes I'll VS a team who is stomping more than usual, and despite that my team wins because we focus on the objective and they just focus on getting a gazillion kills.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...