100% still possible?

I don't know about the bugs but nothing happened to me when I completed the game the only issue you will have is killing 20 agents and the last stand DLC just those trophies need boosting the rest is soloable 

I think the are some trophies but I forgot the names 

• Like 1

The 100% is still absolutely possible 

the last stand trophies are annoying tho especially 50 wins and achieving all other trophies regarding last stand 

the survival I’ve not done yet was quite difficult but seems doable 

underground has to get to level 40 it’s doable with little grind but also need 4 max underground players with all settings on and complete a run 

17 minutes ago, Mina said:

Still possible. I hadn’t experienced any bugs per se when going for the 100% in 2021. The only thing that happened to me was during a few survival runs, I disconnected. This could’ve been down to my own connection however.

This game can be completed legit if you’re willing to grind for some good gear. There are builds available online on YouTube and Discord. The builds are required in order to beat the veteran players in the DZ (Dark Zone) and in The Last Stand DLC. But don’t bother looking into any of that until you’ve completed your first run through as all of those weapons/gear before max level (level 30) become useless thereafter. The entire game including the DLC is co-op friendly for up to four people.

If you’re looking to boost, the platinum becomes significantly easier. It’s forced on you to play with others due to co-op trophies. But there are actual advantages to boosting:

- If your friends are max level, they can rush you through the first play through and you’ll hit max in no time. Be aware, you’ll be far too weak to do any damage as the enemies scale to player levels, so just let them do the hard work.

- After your first play through you’ll need to replay all those missions again on hard difficulty  as well as one mission in Challenge mode which is just easier with more players.

- At this point you would’ve collected decent gear and weapons so your friends can take you into the DZ to boost those trophies. Be aware there are gear ranges so in order to meet up you’ll all need to be within the same gear range. Your friends can simply change their gear to go down to your level or you can wear gear that sits at their higher levels. If you’re doing the rogue agent kills, your group will need to separate so that your friends become “enemies”. Be aware, this will usually attract the attention of both AI and real players and they will interrupt your boost. It’s not difficult to kill AI but the veteran players will grief you. Leave the zone and re-enter through another zone that’s furthest away from those players.

Underground DLC

This can almost be completed solo, be aware it’s literally the most boring grind I’ve done. Definitely listen to some music or a podcast or chat with friends in a party so you can pass time quicker. There’s really only one trophy you’ll need to do with friends and it’s called Tier One.

Survival DLC

One of the best DLCs I’ve ever played. Make sure to choose PVE as with PVP you’ll very likely be killed by veterans. Try it alone and see how you fair, but I suggest tagging along with experienced players at least the first few extractions. Once you get a system down, it’s not too difficult to complete solo.

The Last Stand

The one DLC you want to boost but don’t at the same time because either way it’s bad. If you’re going to boost this pile of doo doo, get ready to manage 16 players while dealing with randoms. Highly recommended to boost in Aussie servers because they’re pretty much dead. Four Aussie hosts can take in all 16 players. There’s no way to boost privately and you can’t kick randoms. Also everyone must be level 30 or they cannot play this DLC.

Overall, this 100% is not trophy hunter friendly but I would hate people to lose out on the Survival DLC.

You still supposed to help me finish someday lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/06/2023 at 9:09 AM, ManWezz said:

Question about the Last Stand mode. If u boost with 16 people and 8 of those leave the match when it starts, doesnt the other team automatically win or you still need to play out the points stuff?

Yes this is how I did it. One team leaves after the game starts and other gets the win. Loading times are a pain but it’s the easiest way to get the wins. Just need 16 people to boast which is the worst bit. 

Also on the 100% part. Its possible. I am 47/50 wins for last stand and I've been playing with randoms for 5 days now. The gamemode seems to be alive 10pm - 3am GMT+3 time. Insane pain tho since I am getting pretty much destroyed in every 1v1 but doable.

Edited by ManWezz
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

hmmm.. already have the plat but thinking if I should bother playing the 3 dlc packs 🤔

Unless you want to get the 100% for it then it’s not really worth it. The Underground DLC is not fun, once you’ve done one run that’s it, every other run is just a different map. Reaching level 40 is somewhat time consuming and incredibly boring. Survival is a decent enough mode and as long as you can extract 6 items every run then 100 extractions doesn’t take long. There’s an excellent map online somewhere that shows every item you can loot which once you learn a route can make things relatively easy (of course you likely won’t be the only person going for that loot). I have zero interest in PvP so only played Last Stand till I got the trophies. The NZ/Aus servers are completely dead so I had to boost every game but being in the US should make it easy enough to find games. The only downside is that to start a game there has to be a full lobby of 16 people.

• Like 1

Short version

dlc 1: one trophy needs 4 players and it’s quite hard; everything else can be done solo just boring and time consuming

dlc 2: best done solo unless you have someone who masters this mode to carry you. This dls is a blast and all trophies can be done solo

dlc 3: need exact 16 players to start matches. It’s a 8 vs. 8 mode with 2 group of 4 at each side. The mode is regionally locked. If you are in US you can only play in US unless you have a group leader from other region. If you can gather 16 players to boost together you can ask one side to quit the match together so the other side gets instant win. 

You may have alts to fill the lobby but alts need to be at level 30 to access dlc 3

I live in Asia where there’s no one playing division however I 100% the game in 2022-2023 I believe it’s very doable in Europe and US.

Edited by archangeltw_
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, MikTrophies said:

Is the division 1 can get plat and 100% completely DLC for its game in 2024

yean can still be achieved 

servers are okay its finding enough players is problem 

need 16 players for DLC 3 and 4 players for DLC 1  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

yean can still be achieved 

servers are okay its finding enough players is problem 

need 16 players for DLC 3 and 4 players for DLC 1  

The dlc 1 4 player trophy isn't as rough like you will most likely randomly have a person invite u into a game with 3 others with all directives on challenge setting like I'm constantly getting invites and I got it already and a guy I was talking to got roped in like 2 mins after entering underground for the first time lmao 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 8:00 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

The dlc 1 4 player trophy isn't as rough like you will most likely randomly have a person invite u into a game with 3 others with all directives on challenge setting like I'm constantly getting invites and I got it already and a guy I was talking to got roped in like 2 mins after entering underground for the first time lmao 

never happened to me this whole game is dead and u hardly ever see anyone online playing lol

11 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

never happened to me this whole game is dead and u hardly ever see anyone online playing lol

Weird it kept happening to me, and it happens to rabbit from the last stand boost group we was in the first time he even tried lol

• 2 months later...

Hey,

a question for those that did it maybe recently:

I want to do all 3 DLC trophies, but i havent played the game since i got platium in march 2016. Can someone be so nice to give me a rough scetch how to tackle this? should i concentrate on one DLC at the time or is there any way to do things parallel? Or does it make sense to start one DLC before the others?

Any help is appreciated :)

Edited by WreckItPhil

39 minutes ago, WreckItPhil said:

Hey,

I want to do all 3 DLC trophies, but i havent played the game since i got platium in march 2016. Can someone be so nice to give me a rough scetch how to tackle this? should i concentrate on one DLC at the time or is there any way to do things parallel? Or does it make sense to start one DLC before the others?

Gathering 16 players for the 3rd dlc is quite hard, you may leave it until ubisoft announces server shutdown, then trophy hunters will floods this game mode. No joking. This was my intention.

1st and 2nd dlc are time consuming so better finish them asap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WreckItPhil said:

Hey,

Underground is fun and fairly easy just long there's a trophy for 4 players on a herd setting but it's nothing to worry about I got randomly invited and carried by someone in the lobby it's gappend frequently

The last stands not so bad but alot easier to get 16 people and boost it if possible if not just keep playing and hope your on the winning side

The real nightmare of the 3 dlcs is survival your tossed into the map basically naked and weaponless and your free ing and dying of sepsis

It's very doable but takes trial and error and finding a path that works for you so you get everything you need to survive and extract with your 6 items. You.will.die.alot. Get used to it learn from it. And my best advice solo it so you have the absolute best chance to survive cause more team mates means less to go around and more hunters at extraction it's bad 

• Like 1