Any tips or operator picks for High Score (55k)

This trophy really is the sticking point for me and the Platinum.

I've done almost everything else (and got my 5x 30ks on the Ant Hill yesterday).  My record is 46k.  I've got a decent co-op buddy but I think we're not best set up for doing the Assignment/Crisis type events.  My favourite Operators are at level 10 with the rest being between 5 and 9.

Should I use unsilenced LMGs?  Are there any Operators who have any distinct advantages when playing on the hardest difficulty setting?  

Usually we get wrecked at Serial Scan or Shutdown.  Anything where the enemy population gets ramped up.

It is really difficult to get 55k on Assignments. 

I and my crew only managed to do it on Maelstrom Protocols. If you complete 6 objectives there, it's guaranteed that you will earn at least 55k.

For the operators, I suggest a team that consists of different strengths, like bringing Alibi + Doc (heal + distract) or Zofia + Jager (Stun + Area Defense).
Overall, I highly recommend that you do a Maelstrom with 20k and get the 120 R6 Credits to buy the Aura Granade. With that, Serial Scan is a walk in the park.

Ubisoft patched the Ant Hill exploit so it is really difficult now, as it requires a bit of luck and a lot of skill, to get 55K outside of Maelstrom. I can confirm as well you only need to get about 6-7 objectives in Maelstrom to get 55k points but you all need to extract, If one person isn't at the extraction when the timer hits 0 you will not get enough bonus points to reach 55k. However, you can go down and be carried to extraction and you will still get the all extract bonus.

Personally, I played with randoms when I got the trophy but we all knew what we were doing even without communication, so I would say that knowledge is equally as important as skill. We had no synergy at all, I was Zofia while my teammates were Lion and Vigil although I'm pretty sure we were all max rank at the time. I would recommend using a silenced pistol and using that for stealth and carry an unsuppressed primary. I used Zofia's LMG but you can use what you are comfortable with though I would go against using a shotgun. As for my items, I used the mobile turret for defense and the paralysis grenade, without a doubt the most op grenade in the game. It can stun lock all the enemies, giving you access to instant kills as well as weak-point access. It also allows you to collect Archaean DNA even if you are caught. You can literally run up to tanks that have spotted you, pop a paralysis grenade in front of them, and insta-kill them with :r3:.

• 2 months later...

If you've leveled up Echo quite high, droning around with him will get you a pretty good score, but it might still be as the others have said that you can only get 55k in Maelstrom. I got the trophy two weeks ago, but I don't remember how many levels of Maelstrom we completed, or which operator I used.

Maelstrom is the best mode to go for it, the only downside is that you can't choose any Operator but have a locked set of Operators to choose from.

There's also a Special Assignment, which spawns enemies every 45 - 60 seconds, instead of having enemies around the map. You have to interact with a computer to start a countdown for the airlock to open, aliens will spawn infinitely from that point on. When the airlock opens after a minute or so, you can enter and just keep killing aliens. I don't remember how many points you need to farm but we just stayed until the last minute, then proceeded and repeated the same in the next area. Just make sure to do the objective in each area first, before interacting with the computer for the airlock, otherwise you'll automatically fail the objective and miss out on crucial points to reach 55k.

The good thing is that you can choose any Operator.

Alibi with decoys and Gridlock with traps are easy mode and can defend most positions without any issues. Gridlock gets a ton of points from her traps as well. Third OP can be anyone ig. Make sure to not have supressor on your main weapons, it reduces your damage.

Aura grenades (lure grenades) are insanely good and can also be picked up again before they explode after approx. 45 seconds. You need 10 premium currency to unlock them, you'll get around 100-120 after reaching any rank in maelstrom, so very easy to get.

Edited by Mori