Why is this game free?

On 6/28/2023 at 1:55 PM, Sikutai said:

I would love to play it, but this game is not available on the German store. Like so many other games before it.

You can search for it in the german store: it's announced and should be released soon.

I put it on my wishlist. Hopefully it's free, too.

€dit:

Ah, "shadaik" already mentioned it...

Edited by RuNNinG-sCaRe_D

On 7/16/2023 at 5:33 AM, harper2704 said:

FYI my original account is my English account. I moved to New zealand 10 years ago and didn't want to start a new account for trophy tracking reasons, I still wanted to keep playing my games on my uk account. However psn wouldn't accept my new zealand bank card onto my uk account because of the different regions, so I set up an nz account for ps+, made that the main account on my playstation then play the games on my uk username. Never had even a sniff of a problem. I'll be moving to australia next week where I assume the region won't change, but if it won't accept my Australian card onto the ps+ account, I'll be creating another, new account so I can continue to use my original one. I can't see why they would crack down on this because there will be many, many people out there who have created these multiple accounts in different countries for legitimate reasons like I have.

ehm, why u dont buy gift cards instead??? i NEVER added a card to my psn account because, actually, buying gift cards its far more cheaper than "direct" credit card purchases. In some cases i even bought them with a 4:5 ratio, meaning i spent 40€ to have 50€ psn credit...

On 9/30/2023 at 10:39 PM, chiloutchilo3000 said:

I'm not sure this taught me anything about ww2, but easy platinum! 

It's more focused on the POV of Jewish families and the fear and atrocities they faced, rather than being focused on the war. The terrible events that happened to Jewish people specifically in that period of time is the main focus on this educational title. It may be an easy platinum but it was hard times for the people who suffered. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 6:32 AM, Sikutai said:

I would never do anything like that. That would be against Sony's terms and conditions, which you also agreed to, because you have to enter an incorrect address.

Sony will take more action against such illegal accounts in the next few years and there is a risk that the respective main account will also be banned at the same time.

Is that against terms and conditions? I bought a long time ago my PS4 on the USA and bring it to México. I had a 10 dollar code so I called sony and told them I couldn't redeem it, they told me to create a USA account. So I really doubt is against anything.