A Pure Masterpiece!

ahmedelebiary

2 hours ago, owatnext said:

I saw you quoted me as well but yeah, I'm actually an ambassador for Outright Games, so I had to keep it tight lipped. Sorry to keep y'all in the dark. 

• 9 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 12:48 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Honestly, people can play whatever they want to. I myself detest shovelware, but someone playing it doesn't affect me. 

We're way past the point of no return on shovelware on PSN anyway. 

I'd rather spend my time playing games I wanna play than worry about what others are. This thread has too much bickering in it. Not only bickering, but feels like groundhog day with the same points over and over. 

I'd never criticize people for playing certain games. We can and should criticize developers though, f. e. when the price is very high for a game that lasts an hour. Peppa is such title. I like the valuable stuff they implemented into it, like encouraging kids to eat healthy. But let's be honest, it's an easy cash grab to the publisher and development team.

So lets be honest, i know im late to the thread but does out shame hannah montana or monster high? As i think peppa is more geared to an even younger age demographic than its predecessors with far less brain development lol

just curious what people think

Edited by Property_Damage

3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

So lets be honest, i know im late to the thread but does out shame hannah montana or monster high? As i think peppa is more geared to an even lesser age demographic than its predecessors

just curious what people think

Uhm...I believe there were loads of topics on this forum about the "shameful platinums" already. I wouldn't judge anyone on the fact that they platted an easy game. I've completed many hard games and done some no-death runs/videos of NES titles (Contra, Mighty Final Fight, Home Alone 2 and others) and I still like to take a break from the occasional frustration with easy games. Let's move on and not worry what others think. :) Have a great day!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Ok boys, lets not get all woke its Just in good humor

playstationtrophies used to let you edit your profile and one of the categories was most ‘shameful game’ and hannah mobtana used lead the charts for that one

Geesh

Oh yes I'm woke for being the target audience when those games came out and defending the fact that I actually enjoyed Monster High. Please learn what woke actually means instead of using it against everything you don't agree on.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Oh yes I'm woke for being the target audience when those games came out and defending the fact that I actually enjoyed Monster High. Please learn what woke actually means instead of using it against everything you don't agree on.

Well youre getting way too protective about the game

i wasnt bashing you or anyone for playing it

ill play whatever i dont care

its just funny, the OG’s of this site would know what im referencing when i say PlayStationtrophies.org and its customizible player profile

there was literally a tag in there ‘most shameful game’ or most ‘shameful platinum’

and instead of being knowledgeable of the sister site that spawned this site, you took offence, on some karen shit

Edited by Property_Damage

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Well youre getting way too protective about the game

i wasnt bashing you or anyone for playing it

ill play whatever i dont care

its just funny, the OG’s of this site would know what im referencing when i say PlayStationtrophies.org and its customizible player profile

there was literally a tag in there ‘most shameful game’ or most ‘shameful platinum’

and instead of being knowledgeable of the sister site that spawned this site, you took offence, on some karen shit

Lol says the snowflake calling everything woke. I'm not the one who's offended but keep crying.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails