A Pure Masterpiece!

ahmedelebiary

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

When I'm looking at the list of the most played games of the week, to me it feels like a game of "Find the intruder" ?

I thought this a few days ago, why on earth are thousands upon thousands of people playing various stacks of this game, is it free on PS Plus or something?

I guess that can be the only reason

It's one thing playing shit EZPZ games but playing an easy kids game, only because it's free... that also feels like a new low.

It seems there's a quite few "I will play anything as long as it is easy and free" people around. I'm not trophy whoring at all, honest guv!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

Wow Tonkie! That was fast!

Did a siren go off in your house alerting you to the fact that a post such as this had been created? lol

(PS I am making a joke, just incase it wasn't obvious)

19 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

So pray tell, what would be an acceptable game for us to play? You don’t like free games, you don’t like easy free games, you don’t like free games that are a grind, you don’t like shovelware.. what is acceptable? What will stop you calling us whores Enaysoft? You ever gonna get down off that high horse ?

Like I've said many times, people should play whatever they like.

However, if Peppa The Pig is so great, why aren't 3000 people buying and playing it on release?

Not to mention, considering the game is aimed at small children. I highly doubt that we have 3000 members that are children as young as 6 -> the target audience. who suddenly invested in the game.

Anyway, I'm not being antagonistic, I'm making a joke, so please, let's just agree to agree, and not derail this topic.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

Peppa has been in my life for 14 years.. I like it. I’ve been to Peppa Pig world. I might want to play the game who cares ? I play Shrek and other Disney titles with my son .. maybe the Peppa Pig players are parents!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Stop causing drama and derailing
  • Like 1

Honestly, people can play whatever they want to. I myself detest shovelware, but someone playing it doesn't affect me. 

We're way past the point of no return on shovelware on PSN anyway. 

I'd rather spend my time playing games I wanna play than worry about what others are. This thread has too much bickering in it. Not only bickering, but feels like groundhog day with the same points over and over. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Honestly, people can play whatever they want to. I myself detest shovelware, but someone playing it doesn't affect me.

I don't think this game is shovelware.

Edit: Yup, watched the trailer, not shovelware. Just a kids game, like enaysoft said.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

I do not consider this game to be shovelware. It's not even close, actually.

Children's games like this, MLP, Barbie etc may be funny and meme material but they are not shovelware.

I'm still going to play this game, but paying an insane price for it is too much.

Out of all these kids games, the only one I have no interest in playing is MLP. From what I've seen about the game, it's very repetitive, boring and low effort.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion

I'm not a kid nor do I have kids but I'd be lying if I said this game didn't interest me. I always joked with my bf that he should play this game, but now that I don't have to pay $30+ for it I just might play it myself. I've heard Peppa isn't too bad and I do enjoy kids games myself. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

My local library (and the network as a whole) has compiled a long list of games over the last few years.  I've been regularly borrowing games to play, and some I play with my kids (I have 2 under 10).  They both love Peppa Pig, so this one was a no brainer.  We just played the new My Little Pony together, too, and Paw Patrol a little while back.  They also love all the Lego games.  We usually play them together, and then after finishing them, my kids will play them on their own for hours.  My oldest especially loves the Lego Harry Potter and Lego Movie games.  So while I can't speak to other people's motivations for playing these kids games, those are mine.

• Like 2

I’m really getting sick of these threads. I have no interest in what anyone plays except myself. I may not approve of the creation of certain games, but I am not going to police and criticize anyone for playing them. Why can’t people on both sides of this thing just resist the temptation to respond back to the obvious trolling? I honestly feel like my post is just a waste of energy because it seems like this is going to continue ad infinitum.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

So while I can't speak to other people's motivations for playing these kids games, those are mine.

As someone who also enjoys playing kids games, I find that it's because the games are often chilled out and relaxed. Although I do make content on family friendly titles over on my YouTube channel and stuff as well, so it's nice to be able to share my love for family friendly games while enjoying them myself. Of course, I don't have kids or anything, so I can't hide behind the "my niece played this on my account by accident" excuse lol, but yeah I genuinely think the kids games are pretty fun and a nice change of pace overall. 

• Like 2

I’m not opposed to playing the occasional animated movie / TV show tie-in but when it comes to said games associated with the pre-schoolers content (eg. Paw Patrol, which I believe is specifically from the Nick Jr. library as opposed to that of default Nickelodeon, you know… Spongebob Squarepants etc.)? Yeah I dunno if I really want to engage in anything aimed at a demographic below that of your average DreamWorks or Disney/Pixar release.

Likely the only exception would be if Bluey got her own game. Can’t say I’ve gone out of my own way for it but like many, I’ve heard numerous times of parents having been entertained by the show for reasons both different and alike their children have (I suppose no other program targeting the early ages has pleased both parties quite as well as Bluey has and still does). Should a licensed game to that end up happening, wouldn’t hurt to experience it for myself and leave with a platinum trophy.

Plus this could very well be me throughout my playthrough spotting the locations since the show is set in Brisbane (my city of residence!):

rick.jpg

On 6/30/2023 at 3:59 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

It should have been an adaptation of this timeline within its universe:

Cultured.

Edited by Dry

12 minutes ago, Dry said:

Likely the only exception would be if Bluey got her own game. Can’t say I’ve gone out of my own way for it but like many, I’ve heard numerous times of parents having been entertained by the show for reasons both different and alike their children have (I suppose no other program targeting the early ages has pleased both parties quite as well as Bluey has and still does). Should a licensed game to that end up happening, wouldn’t hurt to experience it for myself and leave with a platinum trophy. Plus this could very well be me throughout my playthrough spotting the locations since the show is set in Brisbane (my city of residence!):

rick.jpg

Cultured.

Bluey is absolutely amazing. I showed my office staff the pregnant episode and one of the girls couldnt stop laughing. For every kid joke, there is something for adults. If they made a game, im all in.

As for peppa.... no. i paid for a physical for my niece for her bday. That's my extent of it.

1 hour ago, Dry said:

Likely the only exception would be if Bluey got her own game. Can’t say I’ve gone out of my own way for it but like many, I’ve heard numerous times of parents having been entertained by the show for reasons both different and alike their children have (I suppose no other program targeting the early ages has pleased both parties quite as well as Bluey has and still does). Should a licensed game to that end up happening, wouldn’t hurt to experience it for myself and leave with a platinum trophy. 

51 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

If they made a game, im all in.

Huzzah! A person of quality! And yes, Bluey is perfect for everyone, that's why I, an adult (I think) love it!

(Also the idea of a Bluey game has been mentioned to Outright Games many, many, many times, only time will tell)

Edited by Princess Luna
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not that I had much anyway but I think I've lost my sanity playing this... Duck Quacks.. "Is that an Insect?" "Let's go this way" "Let's go this way" 

If you plan on playing this I suggest not listening to it lol. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 7/2/2023 at 3:32 AM, Zipp Storm said:

(Also the idea of a Bluey game has been mentioned to Outright Games many, many, many times, only time will tell)

On 7/2/2023 at 2:41 AM, Infected Elite said:

Bluey is absolutely amazing. I showed my office staff the pregnant episode and one of the girls couldnt stop laughing. For every kid joke, there is something for adults. If they made a game, im all in.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/jul/19/bluey-the-video-game-to-be-released-videogame-australian-classification-board-rating