Final Title Update announced - 75! New challenges.

damcrac5

I didn't like the game very much, especially the fighting which is like, the whole thing. I had a better time on the final boss by just spamming buttons, which is totally the opposite of what you're supposed to do. And I absolutely hated the ranged bosses. Not being able to get close really pisses me off.

I didn't jump back in for the first arena challenges because I was waiting for these. I didn't want to have to relearn the game twice, y'know? 

So we'll see. It's a free update, may as well give it a try.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

After looking, might have to agree with you lmao, I have other games to play and this won’t help my stress 

Yeah i gonna skip both dlc. I thought about going back and cleaning the list up but given the fact that i did both stacks when the game released and there is no autopop or save transfer i would need to play everything twice. Absolutely not worth it :D I can live with 2x 72% i guess haha.  This way i have very fond memories about this fantastic game Not a fan of arena bs anyway.

Edited by DavySuicide

5 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Yeah i gonna skip both dlc. I thought about going back and cleaning the list up but given the fact that i did both stacks when the game released and there is no autopop or save transfer i would need to play everything twice. Absolutely not worth it :D I can live with 2x 72% i guess haha.  This way i have very fond memories about this fantastic game Not a fan of arena bs anyway.

Yeah I feel you, I might do it down the road maybe. But apparently the tracker isn’t working properly for some ppl, so maybe it’s a sign to stay away for a bit lol

I'm assuming the tracker doesn't count anything retroactively, so if you already had done the first DLC stuff it's messed up and doesn't count anything you did prior. Someone would need to confirm whether replaying old stuff added to it or if it's broken and it doesn't count unless you earn stamps fresh on a level, meaning players would need to start over for that.

There's also a post on the subreddit from a player on Steam who had the Tiger, Dragon, and Stamp trophies achievements pop for them, so maybe someone can figure something out about that. 😇

1 hour ago, Gage said:

I'm assuming the tracker doesn't count anything retroactively, so if you already had done the first DLC stuff it's messed up and doesn't count anything you did prior. Someone would need to confirm whether replaying old stuff added to it or if it's broken and it doesn't count unless you earn stamps fresh on a level, meaning players would need to start over for that.

There's also a post on the subreddit from a player on Steam who had the Tiger, Dragon, and Stamp trophies achievements pop for them, so maybe someone can figure something out about that. 😇

On steam seems bugged on a good way, is popping after the first stamp of the new DLC.

I finished playing all the Tiger arena maps and my tracker showed 64/75. Now I do have a few levels which I had completed without a stamp so I figured to try to get a stamp on one of those and my tracker did move to 65/75. 

So my guess is that the new dlc sees a map as completed if you have at least 1 stamp on it. 

Will do the other 10 tmr to see if the throphy pops, I'm too tired now.

The tracker for the 240 stamps is completely bugged for me as well. Stopped at 100, while I have 110 :(

Edit: the throphy popped with at least 1 stamp on each challenge

Edited by Laozuli
Extra info
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

How do you unlock the project arena trophy? I unlocked the second and third arena pack but i didn't get the trophy, is it bugged or do i have to do anything else for it

Edit: I ended up deleting the save and i quickly went through the prologue and got the 5 stamps required for the next arena and the trophy unlocked. I think what went wrong with my original save is the fact that i used cheats and modifiers during some arena encounters. I also think i had them enabled when i unlocked a new pack so that was probably the reason.

Edited by Real_Colinio