Fireteam might be a lot easier soon!

1 hour ago, Beatminaz said:

Yes and no. 

Yes, this was an issue before and it was patched, but no because the issue has come back and it's not only Cold War that's affected, but all Call of Duty's from AW onwards.

• Like 1

EU servers are quite active at the moment, starting from Thursday I managed to find lobbies within 1-3 minutes in the evening and today (Saturday) it was possible to find lobbies even in the morning.
Matchmaking puts me into a lobby almost right after it extends to search within 200 ping limit.

Edited by KingSkovald

On 7/5/2023 at 11:31 PM, Ft_ShadowFox said:

Honestly, Fireteam is probably the most forgettable mode in this game. So I’m all reality I highly doubt this trophy will be any easier to accomplish even with new players.

I disagree. For me personally, Fireteam was lit before they added those WZ sized maps to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 10:37 AM, kidson2004 said:

I disagree. For me personally, Fireteam was lit before they added those WZ sized maps to it. 

Well, you’re allowed to have your own opinion of course, but after spending almost 30hrs in lobbies just to get into one match due to the dead servers before this ps+ month. Kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1