Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Hmm...my birthday is mid-November. Depending on the exact day this season starts, my first opponent is going to have a rough time.  :devil:

For a moment I thought we might be birthday twins, but mine is the day before.  My opponents will probably have an easy time as hopefully getting World of Final Fantasy so will be hooked on that.

For a moment I thought we might be birthday twins, but mine is the day before.  My opponents will probably have an easy time as hopefully getting World of Final Fantasy so will be hooked on that.

If it's less than 24 hours away, then it's close enough.

Hmm...my birthday is mid-November. Depending on the exact day this season starts, my first opponent is going to have a rough time.  :devil:

Hey I have a November birthday too! Mine is a week or two after your all's though. Don't want to be too specific because Clawz will "randomly" schedule pureproteinman or himself to destroy me on my birthday.  :P

Guess we have a lot of Valentine's Day babies in the league.  :)

• Like 2

I saw that too. Mid-November is approaching though so I was curious if there was a date yet. I could always do what I need to do this week in the early mornings so that it wouldn't affect my trophy hunting/admin duties I suppose. 

Yeah, it'd be nice to hear something.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Any word on a start date? I only wonder because I'm going to be decently busy for a week.

I was told mid-November, although I do not have an actual date.

I have been pretty busy last 2 weeks and finally get some extra time starting tomorrow. Hoping to get the next season started by next weekend. Don't have an actual date yet. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

• Like 3