About Assassin's Creed The American Saga

Lord_of_Steel

Hi there, anyone knows what happens when the disc is inserted for the first time, it will cretae a list of trophies with only the game you chose or it will created a list of trophies with the 3 games like prince of persia trilogy (buggysoft game).

I want to play AC Liberation in my main profile and the other 2 in another profile, I don't want more unobtainable platinum games or platinums with less than 100%, specially if the developer is the same as Far Cry 4 (yep, another buggysoft game).

91-Y3b-Jdq-U2-L.jpg

Found this

Installation instructions:

Insert that disc into a PS3 then go to the start game icon in the PS3 menu and usually with all other games you would get just one disc icon come up on the screen but with this game you have two disc icons, when you go to the first icon it has just Assassins Creen Black flag and the second icon has both Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation.

Click either one and they start installing from the disc onto the harddrive straight away but to get to Liberations you have to go on AC3's in game menu and start Liberation from there, the process sounds long but is actually really easy.

from here

https://www.chilloutgames.co.uk/PS3/Assassins_Creed_the_American_Saga_Sony_Playstation_3.aspx

So guessing it installs the list when you install and load either game (III or IV)

• Like 1

Sorry, but you can't play the game without also adding AC3 to your account. The VITA version of the game is standalone, however, the PS3 version is DLC and you can only access it with the AC3 main menu.

EDIT: I was wrong. Since this is how it works for Liberation HD when I bought this game on Xbox 360 and Liberation Remastered on PS4 I assumed it works the same way on PS3 too. Apologies if I caused any confusion.

Edited by MaeveWileyy_
I was wrong

13 minutes ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

Sorry, but you can't play the game without also adding AC3 to your account. The VITA version of the game is standalone, however, the PS3 version is DLC and you can only access it with the AC3 main menu.

That's not true. Liberation is not DLC it's a standalone game on PS3. 

• Like 3