Server shutdown - Dec 8, 2023 UPDATED

Mazter421

On 10/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, SPIDER2011 said:

Not true 100% of the time.
As an example you can't find Black Ops 1 Second and third DLC's on the PSN store, But you can get them via the In-game store

The PSN Store on PS3 is in a very funky situation. When using the search bar or viewing add-ons for Black Ops Gold Edition there's only Rezurrection DLC available. However, under the "DLC & Add-on" section, the "missing" DLCs for Black Ops are viewable and also available to purchase.

It would be very nice if the Lost Islands DLC is still possible to obtain but looks like it is gone for good, as the publisher EA requested its delisting silently... (unless someone else proves otherwise)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 3:36 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

The PSN Store on PS3 is in a very funky situation. When using the search bar or viewing add-ons for Black Ops Gold Edition there's only Rezurrection DLC available. However, under the "DLC & Add-on" section, the "missing" DLCs for Black Ops are viewable and also available to purchase.

It would be very nice if the Lost Islands DLC is still possible to obtain but looks like it is gone for good, as the publisher EA requested its delisting silently... (unless someone else proves otherwise)

I see i see what you mean, you are correct my guy.

On 10/15/2023 at 6:21 AM, Gupi-22 said:

I tried accessing the Multiplayer today (15th Oct) and received an error 😔

Anyone can confirm you can still jump on Multiplayer?

Yeah i play this game everyday, had no problems.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Surprised. This is the only online Crysis alive. Same with Dead Space 2 online or you don’t know? (Both EA games and closing soon)

Not sure about Dead Space 2. I logged into Crysis 3 a few days ago and there were 0 players online playing 0 games.

• Like 1