Server shutdown - Dec 8, 2023 UPDATED

Mazter421

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have the servers closed early?

They seem to have shutdown on the original announced shutdown date of 7 September.
Later on the shutdown was removed from the EA pages for awhile and when it was added again it was on 8 December.
But now servers aren't working since 7 September.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Needles said:

I’m in the multiplayer mode now and there are zero other people online, which probably explains the lack of trophy earners. Everything seems to be working normally. I see challenges are working and I’m able to start a lobby…just need 5 more players to start a game…

Is it safe to unflag this game now from PSNP+?

4 hours ago, Needles said:

I’m in the multiplayer mode now and there are zero other people online, which probably explains the lack of trophy earners. Everything seems to be working normally. I see challenges are working and I’m able to start a lobby…just need 5 more players to start a game…

Aside from 1 DLC trophy, you can get the rest with just 2 people using the method described here:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 8:23 PM, zombiefurko said:

crysis 3 servers are back online since sep 19 2023 go get them trophies 

Is Lost Islands DLC accessible via the in-game store, or elsewhere, as the base game & Lost Islands DLC got delisted from all regions AFAIK.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
typo, and Grammarly's abbreviation fix...

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

Everything to do with this game has been delisted from the main PS3 store but the DLC is still available via the in-game store.

If the DLC's available via the in-game store, I'll make sure to grab a physical copy ASAP. Thanks for the reply.

17 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

The in game store just leads to the psn store, so if it's delisted from the psn store it won't be in the in game store any longer. 

I understand, I wrote this because I saw a message that you can buy it via the in-game store. At least I tried :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sorry, I must have gotten my wires crossed, because I could have sworn I somewhere, the DLC was still accessible via the in-game store :(.

If you have the game, is it possible for you to check the in-game store and post a photo here?

On 10/2/2023 at 2:35 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

The in game store just leads to the psn store, so if it's delisted from the psn store it won't be in the in game store any longer. 

Not true 100% of the time.
As an example you can't find Black Ops 1 Second and third DLC's on the PSN store, But you can get them via the In-game store

• Like 1