HORRIBLE.......

FrankieFourArm

1 hour ago, FrankieFourArm said:

Playing this on the PS5, What a Horrible, Horrible game!!!!

I thought it was fun enough for what it is. It’s one of the better designed idle games, that actually allows for some input, customization and strategy. What’s so horrible about it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ashande said:

I thought it was fun enough for what it is. It’s one of the better designed idle games, that actually allows for some input, customization and strategy. What’s so horrible about it?

I get the feeling they didn't know what an idle clicker is

Edit: looking at their trophy list, they probably thought it was like the mayo games. They won't like it because you can't get the platinum in minutes. So much shovelware on their list you can smell the poop

Edited by RedDevil757
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FrankieFourArm said:

Yes Your Dead Right I Didn't no any thing about this game, I Have Kids!!! I thought it would be fun for them, Usually when they get bored with a game I go in and get the Trophies 100% didn't think this game would take so long to get 100%   

I'd avoid idle clickers in the future then. I've been doing one for like 3 years now

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Edit: looking at their trophy list, they probably thought it was like the mayo games. They won't like it because you can't get the platinum in minutes. So much shovelware on their list you can smell the poop

Oh, so that's what their complete set of CoD plats means!

Anyway, Clicker Heroes is probably the worst clicker game, with buggy trophies to boot. It's just weird for a clicker in that it actually expects the player to manage more than most of them. It asks for about as much investment as an MMO without giving as much back as one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shadaik said:

Oh, so that's what their complete set of CoD plats means!

They could have all the hardest platinums out there and you'd not see them for the sea of poop. The list would be far more impressive without the shovelware and less platinums. I see a sea of crap and automatically turn off.

7 hours ago, shadaik said:

It's just weird for a clicker in that it actually expects the player to manage more than most of them. It asks for about as much investment as an MMO without giving as much back as one.

That's plain just not true. Either that or you've not played an mmo

Edited by RedDevil757

I started this game in 2020 and now, in 2023, I just got my second to last trophy (unlocking all original heroes). I knew what I was getting into when I started it and I feel quite accomplished to have gotten here even if I've not done it as fast as the hard-core players.

Let this be a lesson in actually looking up the games you're downloading... especially if they're for kids, christ. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got 100%, Just Two Months not bad!!!!😏

On 8/18/2023 at 12:54 AM, RedDevil757 said:

I'd avoid idle clickers in the future then. I've been doing one for like 3 years now

On 8/17/2023 at 3:01 PM, FrankieFourArm said:

All Done, 100%, Just Two Months!!😏

57 minutes ago, FrankieFourArm said:

Just got 100%, Just Two Months not bad!!!!😏

All Done, 100%, Just Two Months!!😏

How many glitches did you use? Or did you try the system clock trick? 

Two months sounds a little suspect to me given my current playtime and how the progression works. Unless you can write your full method?

9 minutes ago, anxietycrossing said:

How many glitches did you use? Or did you try the system clock trick? 

Two months sounds a little suspect to me given my current playtime and how the progression works. Unless you can write your full method?

Just play it every day, left it on (idle) and Ascensending, I don't no what you by suspect!!!

1 minute ago, FrankieFourArm said:

Just play it every day, left it on (idle) and Ascensending, I don't no what you by mean suspect!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/17/2023 at 10:01 AM, FrankieFourArm said:

Just got done with my 100%, couldn't agree more with you.

Devs decided to patch out the infinite dark ritual method but not the L2 exploit, great maintenance work I guess.

• Like 1