Trophies 1.0

That won't work, because you can only earn most of the trophies whilst connected to the Friday the 13th servers, which you can't do without the latest patch installed so you're screwed either way I'm afraid :(. The Offline mode is just a glorified bot match with limited trophy support so can't be used to earn most of the trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

That won't work, because you can only earn the trophies whilst connected to the Friday the 13th servers, which you can't do without the latest patch installed so you're screwed either way I'm afraid :(. The Offline mode is just a glorified bot match with no trophy support so can't be used to earn any trophies.

One addendum: the offline mode actually can pop trophies… but only if you meet their requirements in a single match, and only ones related to playing as Jason. So if you somehow manage to trap enough counselors or hit with enough throwing knives or what have you all in one game, or were close to the mark from playing normally, you can tip it over and pop the trophy offline. I only know because I did this accidentally myself. It’s rather rare and ultimately mostly useless… but it is a thing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ashande said:

One addendum: the offline mode actually can pop trophies… but only if you meet their requirements in a single match, and only ones related to playing as Jason. So if you somehow manage to trap enough counselors or hit with enough throwing knives or what have you all in one game, or were close to the mark from playing normally, you can tip it over and pop the trophy offline. I only know because I did this accidentally myself. It’s rather rare and ultimately mostly useless… but it is a thing.

Thanks for that info, I had my wires crossed a little 😇.

6 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

What is happening is basically Crazy Ralph telling trophy hunters who didn't get the platinum before that they are doomed, they are all doomed.

spacer.png

Now thinking on it I think not having crazy Ralph in the game is a missed opportunity like have an NPC of him on the outskerts of certain maps near the road just doing his "your doomed your all doomed" thing but only visible on the counselor side and Jason just doesn't see him or have it so for a bonus Jason could also have to hunt down Ralph lol

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 2:43 PM, pavelbagirov said:

They need to change trophy list or make it auto pop platinum like Stranded Deep was. People who unlock platinum years ago will still have date when they unlocked grind trophies so they will remain grind ‘heroes’

why should they make it auto pop? Then every one will just wait for server downs and auto pop the game. No one would play online games anymore for trophies.. instead they would wait until the servers shut down for a auto pop 😂

• Like 3

On 8/17/2023 at 1:43 PM, pavelbagirov said:

They need to change trophy list or make it auto pop platinum like Stranded Deep was. People who unlock platinum years ago will still have date when they unlocked grind trophies so they will remain grind ‘heroes’

Why? No one is owed trophies; if they didn’t earn them when they were available, that’s unfortunate, but there has been ample opportunity to do so. Handing it out as a freebie or consolation prize (entirely aside from the number of people who would load the game, get one trophy just to put it on their card, then wait for closure to autopop the rest) really devalues the whole point of the exercise.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2023 at 4:09 PM, Helyx said:

At release, we (the F13 community) spent months reporting bugs and suggesting QoL improvements on their forum.

All that effort went to waste apparently, because none of y'all whiners picked up the game until it looked like the servers were gonna close. Now you all piddled around for too long and missed an opportunity that spanned the past few years and want to make petitions and demands.

In my case, the reason I didn't play was because in my city there was no internet that supported online play. Because of that I lost a lot of games.

Today I moved to another state and I have internet to play coop. I'm rescuing some old games that I couldn't play years ago.

Unfortunately Friday the 13th I won't be able to play anymore. I got the Predator Hunting Grounds platinum last month.

I hope this game goes platinum again. I always wanted to play him.