Does anyone know if there’s ps4-ps5 auto pop/cross progression?

7 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

and also seems you need to sneak attack a family member 

Just downloaded the ps4 version and auto popped everything but Level 5 grandpa like others have mentioned. Not sure what happened on your end but the sneaks auto popped for me.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ICavv said:

Just downloaded the ps4 version and auto popped everything but Level 5 grandpa like others have mentioned. Not sure what happened on your end but the sneaks auto popped for me.

I think the only reason a trophy doesn't autopop is if you earn a trophy then quit or lose connection during that game you earned the trophy, If you are finishing games where you popped a trophy the only one anyone needs to redo is the level 5 grandpa one.

22 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I think the only reason a trophy doesn't autopop is if you earn a trophy then quit or lose connection during that game you earned the trophy, If you are finishing games where you popped a trophy the only one anyone needs to redo is the level 5 grandpa one.

I think that is the case. Just autopopped a couple of trophies but you spelt champion wrong didn’t. Since that was when I was having connection issues in a private lobby, despite getting the trophy before the dc. 

Edited by HelloZepp9

Factually explained for everyone

The Saw is Family - Reach family bond to maximum and keep it there for the whole match is the only trophy that doesn't auto pop. you need to start a match and get grandpa to level 5.

Lone Star - Reach Level 5 with a single character & Texas Through and Through - Reach level 5 with all characters pops after you press x at the starting screen. 

All other trophies pop as soon as you join a lobby.

if you have one version on platinum you can auto pop all other versions. (98 trophies percent currently possible)

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Factually explained for everyone

The Saw is Family - Reach family bond to maximum and keep it there for the whole match is the only trophy that doesn't auto pop. you need to start a match and get grandpa to level 5.

Lone Star - Reach Level 5 with a single character & Texas Through and Through - Reach level 5 with all characters pops after you press x at the starting screen. 

All other trophies pop as soon as you join a lobby.

if you have one version on platinum you can auto pop all other versions. (98 trophies percent currently possible)

How can you explain to me? I playing with version EU, so I can get Platinum for version NA on PS4?

20 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

How can you explain to me? I playing with version EU, so I can get Platinum for version NA on PS4?

Not just NA on PS4 but NA and EU on PS5 too. 

Auto-pop aross all existing stacks.

Edited by zulqarmessi