Does anyone know if there’s ps4-ps5 auto pop/cross progression?

Not only is there no cross-progression, there's also no cross-platform play. PS5 can't play with PS4, etc.

We've seen these claims on their previous titles, so there may still be some degree of stat merge at some point.

On 8/19/2023 at 5:21 AM, Helyx said:

Not only is there no cross-progression, there's also no cross-platform play. PS5 can't play with PS4, etc.

We've seen these claims on their previous titles, so there may still be some degree of stat merge at some point.

Seeing those PCs and Xbox Logos in lobbies, im pretty sure theres Crossplay. 

8 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

So far the only trophy that hasn't auto popped for me (I'm autopopping to PS4 after every session I do) was get grandpa up to lvl 5 had to do that again no biggy

from PS5 to PS4 I got only Texas through and through and lone star, nothing autopoped more

1 minute ago, mati11120 said:

from PS5 to PS4 I got only Texas through and through and lone star, nothing autopoped

or I need to perform each action once to get trophies?

I have 44 trophies on the PS5 version. When I booted up the PS4 version, Lone Star and Texas Through and Through popped as soon as the main menu loaded. The rest of the trophies, except for The Saw is Family, popped when I l joined a public lobby. Seems like you will have to do The Saw is Family trophy again but luckily that is one of the easiest trophies in the game.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I have 44 trophies on the PS5 version. When I booted up the PS4 version, Lone Star and Texas Through and Through popped as soon as the main menu loaded. The rest of the trophies, except for The Saw is Family, popped when I l joined a public lobby. Seems like you will have to do The Saw is Family trophy again but luckily that is one of the easiest trophies in the game.

Same for me in terms of all trophies I’ve earned popping except for saw is family. 🙂

Do you have to complete everything like 100 escapes and executions on one related version from scratch or can you switch over between both.?

I have 35 executions on the PS5 version but thinking about switching over to do this on the PS4 to get away from the sweats and hackers. Are there a lot of people playing on PS4?

11 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Do you have to complete everything like 100 escapes and executions on one related version from scratch or can you switch over between both.?

I have 35 executions on the PS5 version but thinking about switching over to do this on the PS4 to get away from the sweats and hackers. Are there a lot of people playing on PS4?

Pretty sure all stats are shared so should be able to switch

On 8/23/2023 at 11:58 PM, lordzeze said:

Bro does it also work from PS4 to PS5? Torphy autopop and progression carry over?

4 hours ago, KingFrak said:

Bro does it also work from PS4 to PS5? Torphy autopop and progression carry over?

I'm assuming the trophies would but I only did it from PS5 to PS4 so I can't say 100%. Progression carries over for sure as I did a couple matches on the PS4 version and it updated my stats on the PS5 version for those matches.