Perking Up

This is off-topic but I keep getting the "Unable to login to Playfab" error which happens every 1-3 matches. I have to reboot my modem and uninstall and reinstall the game each time to fix. (Sometimes it doesn't fix it at all)  Takes about 40 minutes to reinstall. Since last Friday, I've done this about 54 times already and it sucks! Sent a support ticket day 1 and haven't heard anything. I'm playing on PS5 and it appears I'm in the minority since no one else is talking about it. Hope they patch this next along with other server issues, bugs and PC hackers. 

36 minutes ago, MySoulisHigh said:

I still have the trophies needed for escape/executions and Julie's ultimate ability. Also still grinding for lvl 50. Any update though on when there's going to be a fix for the Perking Up trophy not popping?

Some guy on Facebook has his PS5 copy at lvl 99 in just 3 days lol I'm amazed

1 hour ago, MySoulisHigh said:

I'm still trying to get a decent amount of xp a match. I get about in the 2,000s but that's it. So I'm only level 25. People already in the 40s and above is crazy

Are you playing as killer or victim? Victim players will always get much less XP per match.  Devoted killer players (or killers using farming methods) would have hit the lv 50 a good while back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esstee11 said:

Are you playing as killer or victim? Victim players will always get much less XP per match.  Devoted killer players (or killers using farming methods) would have hit the lv 50 a good while back.  

Been playing as victim mostly just to get set up for Perking Up when it can pop, and almost done with escapes, then need Julie's trophy. Once that's done switching to killer and will hopefully level up faster

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MySoulisHigh said:

Perking Up when it can pop, and almost done with escapes, then need Julie's trophy. Once that's done switching to killer and will hopefully level up faster

Yeah once I was done with victim stuff, I started to only play as family, I started to lvl up every 5 matches if I averaged 2000-3000 as cook if you lvl up his ability to lvl 3 where other family members can also see the spotted victim, it’s helpful for whole team while still earning lots of xp.

I’ve seen some cook players do nothing but put and take off locks, which ruins the matches for the other 2 family members :( 

21 minutes ago, AnthonyAmato said:

Yeah once I was done with victim stuff, I started to only play as family, I started to lvl up every 5 matches if I averaged 2000-3000 as cook if you lvl up his ability to lvl 3 where other family members can also see the spotted victim, it’s helpful for whole team while still earning lots of xp.

I’ve seen some cook players do nothing but put and take off locks, which ruins the matches for the other 2 family members :( 

How exactly is it ruined? Cooks a support character him locking doors and using his ability and feeding Grandpa is his entire job it's how he is designed

That's like expecting a moped to legitimately compete with crotch rockets in professional racing or a gocart in a formula 1 or NASCAR race

39 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

the trophies on PS5 say 0.1 got perking up is this fixed?

Might be the dev testing it out to see if it’s working. I turned it on started a match no trophy 

26 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

How exactly is it ruined? Cooks a support character him locking doors and using his ability and feeding Grandpa is his entire job it's how he is designed

I know he’s support, I love being support for the other players, I don’t get many kills with cook but at least the others can.

I’m talking about the cook players that stand in one corner the whole match and just continually put and remove lock on same gate racking up 5000-6000 points without ever moving.

That’s not very supportive to me lol. I don’t mind but I also got yelled at because sissy player thought I was doing that when I was running around feeding grandpa and detecting too 🥲

Edited by AnthonyAmato
Adding and fixing words
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AnthonyAmato said:

Might be the dev testing it out to see if it’s working. I turned it on started a match no trophy 

I know he’s support, I love being support for the other players, I don’t get many kills with cook but at least the other can.

I’m talking about the cook players that stand in one corner the whole match and just continually put and remove lock on same gate racking up 5000-6000 points without ever moving.

That’s not very supportive to me lol. I don’t mind but I also got yelled at because sissy player thought I was doing that when I was running around feeding grandpa and detecting too 🥲

Ah I do the lock thing while waiting on blood buckets to refill and ability recharge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnthonyAmato said:

I know he’s support, I love being support for the other players, I don’t get many kills with cook but at least the others can.

i hope so we are gonna get weekend patch fixing trophies,adding anti-cheat and more

I have 98% on both stacks and waiting for this trophy for pop to get my platinums...

1 hour ago, mati11120 said:

i hope so we are gonna get weekend patch fixing trophies,adding anti-cheat and more

I have 98% on both stacks and waiting for this trophy for pop to get my platinums...

How do you know the patch will be this weekend? I’ve been looking when the patch would go live but had no luck finding out when.