Hacking in this game is RIDICULOUS

GCBoo_

31 minutes ago, GCBoo_ said:

you can unlock the door as soon as you find a tool kit and unlock it. Grandpa only wakes up 3 ways.

1) The victims make too much noise

2) Picking a door and opening it (one of the blue doors in the basement) will wake him up immediately.

3) The family members feed him enough blood to get him to level 1/wake him up.

Every time Ive tried it it says grandpa must be woken up to interact 

41 minutes ago, GCBoo_ said:

you can unlock the door as soon as you find a tool kit and unlock it. Grandpa only wakes up 3 ways.

1) The victims make too much noise

2) Picking a door and opening it (one of the blue doors in the basement) will wake him up immediately.

3) The family members feed him enough blood to get him to level 1/wake him up.

4) if a victim gets killed in the basement. Then grandpa will wake up/the doors will open. I hate it when that happens early letting the other killers come down to us!

Edited by esstee11

On 8/24/2023 at 3:24 PM, esstee11 said:

I'm playing ps5, must be lucky cuz 40hours in of public matches and I havent experienced any hacked matches 🤷‍♂️

Ps.. still loving this game, its bloody brilliant!

hey esstee, also like it a lot it`s great! also haven`t had any major issues so far.

• Like 1

The games become unplayable atm, there’s ppl escaping midway in the cutscene at the start of the match. And there’s ppl adjusting their player  lvls in lobbies. I seen one guy go from lvl 80 to 99 in lobby waiting for match to start then in match the player as Sissy killed me while I was still hanging in the start 

1 hour ago, AnthonyAmato said:

The games become unplayable atm, there’s ppl escaping midway in the cutscene at the start of the match. And there’s ppl adjusting their player  lvls in lobbies. I seen one guy go from lvl 80 to 99 in lobby waiting for match to start then in match the player as Sissy killed me while I was still hanging in the start 

I just played a few matches with a friend with crossplay off and oh boy it feels like it was day one again. I was finally able to kill players as family and not get stabbed in the back 4 times in a row.

I suggest people play with Crossplay off until the hacking issue has been resolved.

PC Players are being temporarily removed from crossplay tomorrow. Source: 

• Changed: PC Removed from Cross Play
    • We are temporarily separating PC from the console player base in cross play while we continue to improve our anti-cheat tools and resources.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...