Back to the Future coming to PowerWash Sim / 10 New Trophies (Both Versions)

wardragon989

Twitter Link

More Details:

https://www.backtothefuture.com/news/2023/09/01/great-scott-the-back-to-the-future-special-pack-is-coming-to-powerwash-simulator

In the new Back to the Future Special Pack, players will have the opportunity to travel back in time to hose down iconic movie sets and props inspired by the Back to the Future franchise from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment, including Doc Brown’s van, the Time Machine, Hill Valley Clocktower, the Holomax Theatre and Doc’s Time Train. Plus, there are ten new achievements to collect in-game.

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have done all achievements except finishing last map on PC. 

5 trophies for completing the 5 maps. 

88 Miles Per Hour: After finishing the job wait for about a minute after the Time Machine leaves. It will come back. Don't exit job right away.

May It Stand Tall For All Time!: At the top, inside, there be a hammer you interact with by pressing the interact button. It will ring the bell.

Shark Still Looks Fake: Stand in front of the Holomax Letters. It will play the shark animation.

Back to the Theater: The grid wall is the wall at the very back of the job. It is tiled.

This is What Makes Time Travel Possible: The Flux capacitor and its particle colliders are in a open box at the front and top of the train.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Yes and in my opinion they are better than Bob and this dlc. Its a shame.

I'm of the opposite opinion. Personally, I found the free DLCs to be tedious borefests that add nothing of value to the game and are just a waste of hard drive space but on the other hand, I've found the paid-for DLCs to be a lot more fun and interesting :).

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm of the opposite opinion. Personally, I found the free DLCs to be tedious borefests that add nothing of value to the game and are just a waste of hard drive space but on the other hand, I've found the paid-for DLCs to be a lot more fun and interesting :).

I respect that but on steam the base game is rated "Overwhelmingly positive" when both dlcs are poorly received.

I'm glad the studio found success with such a niche idea but the way they've been delivering with their roadmap is pretty disappointing to say the least.

I feel like if we had a map editor, the community would give us a way better content for free than those paid dlcs. 

I just want more and more content but if they dont improve on the next dlc, they'll loose interest of players pretty quickly (if not already).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...