Perking up fixed soon

DezzaNufc-

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

O patch vai ao ar hoje (ou talvez já não esteja em casa, no caixa eletrônico). Mas os desenvolvedores já afirmaram que a correção do troféu não tem prioridade no caixa eletrônico, então precisamos ser mais pacientes, eu acho. Algumas das notas do patch parecem preliminares, especialmente o bug do XP e alguns problemas de combinação.

In that post there is a message saying that it will fix game crashes and PS4 trophies. I think they will, hopefully.

Edited by zwhiteskills

23 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

To be fair, I understand the developer focus. PC hackers were destroying the game. The longevity of the quality of life is more important than a trophy patch. 

We will get a trophy fix soon. 

just on the topic of quality of life, I just started playing since the update... What in the hell were they thinking increasing the lobby time? Now I have to wait longer for some fool to ready up? 

Edited by Flynnerigan

Xo fix has not fixed if anything it looks like people are getting LESS XP than before this patch.  And they really need to be looking into PlayStation 5 cheaters I was playing with a friend this morning with crossplay off and had Leatherface showing up in the room with us from the start insta executing people had a couple killers after me I jump down the well see the cutscene where I should fall but I don't then I'm just back up Infront if the well getting hit I jump again same thing and I get executed

I had a match where hitchhiker had traps all over the map like everywhere it was rough not stepping into them and I saw him across the way I get stuck in a trap he is instantly there executing me so I watched the other players and he would just execute any in it near the trap then instantly be across the map killing another he had everyone dead in about a minute and a half 

I had a Leatherface hitting people in the animations for going through holes and cracks through doors and walls had all the killers in the basement before grandpa was awake 

So apparently PS5 users have also found a way to cheat and glitch the game as well 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

... What in the hell were they thinking increasing the lobby time? Now I have to wait longer for some fool to ready up? 

Yea, the other stuff doesnt bother me like the odd glitch or occasional hacked match (in 300+ matches I have only witnessed 4 hacked games, I'm fine with those odds.) Just kinda normal in games, we're all a little used to it right? Just leave the match move on to the next, no biggie. But changing the lobby match-up time from was it 2 mins to 5 mins is rough! The 2 mins was fine I could cope with that! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Yea, the other stuff doesnt bother me like the odd glitch or occasional hacked match (in 300+ matches I have only witnessed 4 hacked games, I'm fine with those odds.) Just kinda normal in games, we're all a little used to it right? Just leave the match move on to the next, no biggie. But changing the lobby match-up time from was it 2 mins to 5 mins is rough! The 2 mins was fine I could cope with that! 

Luckily I was level 48 when the patch dropped but even for those two levels that I needed to jump up, I spent way too much time in the lobbies. I don't know if that was an intentional addition to the patch by the devs but I just don't see the rationale behind it. 

I was in a lobby today for example for about 10 minutes because when the timer got close to zero, someone left and that happened a few times. This might draw people away tbh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flynnerigan said:

I don't know if that was an intentional addition to the patch by the devs but I just don't see the rationale behind it. 

This might draw people away tbh. 

Yea, we'll see how much longer after plat I wanna play, it might be a deterrent, for now I wanna get a few more killer characters to max rank for fun, we'll see after that. Like Evil Dead game had me hooked for quite a few more months after plat, loved it. Do love this game too though. 

The next game I'm excited for same kinda horror MP thang is Killer Klowns from outer space! probably see you in the lobbies in that one next 😆👍

Release date coming soon! Looks awesome! 

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Yea, we'll see how much longer after plat I wanna play, it might be a deterrent, for now I wanna get a few more killer characters to max rank for fun, we'll see after that. Like Evil Dead game had me hooked for quite a few more months after plat, loved it. Do love this game too though. 

The next game I'm excited for same kinda horror MP thang is Killer Klowns from outer space! probably see you in the lobbies in that one next 😆👍

Release date coming soon! Looks awesome! 

I'll be there for it! I missed out on Evil Dead launch so I won't make the same mistake again! 

• Like 1

On PS5, I've crashed a few times. My most recent crash was being chased by Sissy, who somehow could spam smoke all over the place; between that, the yellow glow around the edge that fills up your screen, and how dark things are, it was a headache trying to navigate. And then, as I went to latch a door, it just froze and crashed.

It takes too long to find a lobby, and then when you do, it takes forever for people to lock in, assuming you have a Leatherface; otherwise, it's more waiting. I'll probably end up just joining a boost session and get the trophies done with. 

Theyve done well that only a week after the last patch they've got this new better patch already, coming Tuesday 12th, great that yes it should fix this one glitched trophy 🙂

Other things that are kinda exciting:

Bone scrap piles limited to 3! No more stab trolling lol! Omg amazing! 

Reverting lobby wait time back to original time! Amazing that they listened to the community after only 1 week of extending it realised it was an unwanted move and took it back down!

Car battery starts on! We all hated wasting time getting that on! Great balance for fast games!

Victim trap/gap fix! Another great bug fix!

Cook lock farm removed, XP limiter to first 3 intended locks. tbf.. yea. I agree with this. Honestly i did this once in one game, and felt guilty (plus hella boring). Didnt do it again. And when I encountered several times a cook doing this in a match you know your kinda screwed as playing with just 2 killers, cuz you know that 3rd killer isnt gonna help. 

Some people slam gun and sumo but this is good fast work, I'm back to being excited for more games after the 12th! 👌💜

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

I'm impressed by how swift the new patch will come after the last one. This game has been excellent - it exceeded my expectations and I have had enough fun that I could've justified it being a full-price release. 

In-game lobby respecs will be dropped in the new update too I think? That'll hopefully stop people delaying the start of a match further too. The lobby time reverting back to its original time is an absolutely essential return. 

Now the question lies... Who here will be the first achiever? 😜

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

Not landed yet, quite eagerly anticipating those plat pings amongst other things.. anyone know what time patch might go live?

...I'm guessing/hoping...2pm (1 hour from now) cuz that was the strange time the servers first went live launch day. But I have no idea

Your guess is right! 2pm EST.

• Like 1