New patch released solid 60FPS in performance mode now

KyloZen-

19 minutes ago, Conor said:

Me, who literally played through the whole story just before this dropped and found the performance drops irksome

spacer.png

Nonetheless, glad that issue is finally sorted for when I eventually go for the platinum. 

literally just finished the game not that long ago and im  a little upset too lol

i stopped playing the game at release because of the poor performance and it even looked really ugly in performance mode. Now i gave it another shot and it performs waaaaay better and even looks better and sharper (even though they ditched rt). Definitely worth the wait. Could have saved 30 bucks compared to release but i'm glad i waited instead of ruining the fun with inferior performance.

• Like 1

This was my most anticipated game for this year but the performance made me hate it. Sadly, this patch won't change my opinion because they delayed the game to "make it better" and they just let us down. I've tried this new patch of course and it runs finally better. This game should've been delayed until this patch came out. They could've avoided the negative backlash. You just can't erase someone's memory.

• Like 2