Which DLCs are necessary for 100%?

cinthia_mendes

Hey there,

I bought the season Pass but only gave me access to: 

-Wrath of the Druids
-The Siege of Paris

I assume that "Mastery Challenge (Part 1)" and "Mastery Challenge The Reckoning (Part 2)" are free update, right?

So how about:
-Tombs of the Fallen
-Dawn of Ragnarök
-The Forgotten Saga
-Tombs of the Fallen: Buried Knowledge

I saw another very expensive DLC that gives "Dawn of Ragnarok", but didn't saw anything about the others. Any help?

Edited by cinthia_mendes

• 3 months later...
On 9/13/2023 at 10:20 AM, HuntingFever said:

Everything except for the Mastery Challenges and Tombs of the Fallen are paid DLCs you have to obtain from the PS Store.

Incorrect.

All Mastery, Tombs, and Forgotten Saga "DLC" is available on the vanilla disc (as well as the separate Viking Tour game/list).

The only DLC packs that need to be purchased are Druids, Paris, and Ragnarok.

• Like 3

The only ones you need to purchase, although you got the season pass to Wrath of the Druids and Siege of Paris, is Dawn of Ragnarok  [ which I bought for £20 and has just the code for it in the box to redeem and download onto the console ] the rest are free updates to the game.   The Platinum is easy, the road to 100% will be a journey if you are prepared to do it.  

4 hours ago, effdeegee said:

(as well as the separate Viking Tour game/list).

Wait, Discovery Tour is free with the Valhalla disc? I've been waiting for that game to go on discount for a while. Do I just insert my disc, and I'll have it available? Does it apply to the digital Valhalla?

7 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wait, Discovery Tour is free with the Valhalla disc? I've been waiting for that game to go on discount for a while. Do I just insert my disc, and I'll have it available? Does it apply to the digital Valhalla?

It should be the bottom option on the main menu. I can't speak on digital, but I think it should.

• Like 1

It appears as though the version of Discovery Tour Viking Age, that comes on the disc/update, has the full version of the game, but not the ability to unlock trophies unless it's the paid version?

Am I missing something here, or is it really that retarded?