Sale is over, Game was delisted on September 30, 2023

Ryan Industries

Update: September 30, 2023 - Game was delisted

20230930145445.jpg

Original Post:

This will probably be the last opportunity to pick up the game digitally on sale. It will be delisted on September 30, 2023.

PSN Store US - $3.99

PSN Store Canada - $5.34

PSN Store Great Britain - £4.49

PSN Store Europe - €4,99

PSN Store Hong Kong - HK$30.80

Questions:

Source: Crystal Dynamics

Will I still be able to play the game solo?

- Yes. All content that is available for solo play will continue to be available after September 30, 2023.

Will I still be able to play with my friends?

- Yes. Multiplayer will still be accessible after support discontinues on September 30, 2023.  Multiplayer will continue to require Xbox Live Gold on Xbox platforms and PS Plus on PlayStation platforms.

Will single-player and multi-player play be available forever?

- The changes we are making to how the game functions will ensure as long a life as possible. However, after September 30, 2023 we can’t guarantee that we will be able to address issues that occur due to unforeseen circumstances.

20230913171332.jpg

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Why comment then lol it's not even a bad game or a difficult one 

Because I'm permitted to remark that I wouldn't be willing to spend basically dirt thanks to its quality.

Don't worry about me though; I'm sorry my comment bothered you that much.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Because I'm permitted to remark that I wouldn't be willing to spend basically dirt thanks to its quality.

Don't worry about me though; I'm sorry my comment bothered you that much.

I'm not bothered at all just seemed silly to waste time commenting on something you wouldn't even spend a couple bucks on lol would have been more telling to completely ignore it's existence if you found it that bad :)

But your right it is indeed your right to comment I didn't mean to insinuate you couldn't 

Still too much money for this garbage of a game. The good thing is, if you have no respect for yourself and decide to buy this, at least you'd be able to play cosplay. Which is the ONLY reason to ever play this. Having Nat all dressed up and ready to shoot the never ending waves of same looking enemies it's pretty cool.

Be advised that the grind is somewhat unbearable. This is coming from someone who went to the magical yet dreadful experience that is Star Ocean 4. Proceed to the plat at your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...