Have you ever...?

Mr_Freaker

5 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

No.

Have you ever met and played with someone online, and then, after some time, found out you knew them in person?

No

Have you ever popped a wheelie on a bicycle that went way way longer then expected?

16 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Have you ever popped a wheelie on a bicycle that went way way longer then expected?

- If you mean within a game, I'm not sure. Possibly in that Tony Hawk PS2 game where you can ride a skateboard, bmx or go running doing parkour. American Wasteland, maybe? I can’t remember.

- If you ask in real life, yes, many times. When I went out with my friends to do tricks and crazy/funny things... On the streets, inside a pumptrack, dirtjump tracks, fourcross tracks, bmx tracks... Even inside skateparks... Aahh, the old days~ Good memories! I miss my white Trek Jack frame; I loved the geometry of it.

Have you ever played video games while taking a bath?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dovah said:

First half no, second half all the time

Have you ever had someone take your plate away while you were actively trying to eat what was on it?

Yes

Have you ever had someone think you work for a store and carried on with it anyway?

4 hours ago, dovah said:

Have you ever 'sat' in an easy chair with your shoulders on the seat and your legs up where your head should be?

Countless times throughout my life, yes. It’s a very comfortable position; relieves back pain and helps alleviate headaches and dizziness.

Have you ever... been on top of a moving car?

• Like 1