XP KAMEO FAST

darktore

5 hours ago, archmiel said:

I was playing season 2 up to the living forest and saw the kameo XP went to next to nothing. 

Out of frustration I went to the Wu Shi Academy Mesa and played the random battle node on the left. Even though I am level 30 I am still getting 80 kameo XP for winning most battles + 70 for brutality + another 80 if I get flawless which I rarely do. Not all encounters give xp like survival but I just quit when I see that and try again since it is random. 

I managed to get one kameo to level 15 from level 11 or so last night, in any case. If this helps, you're welcome. 

There, I got a video of what I have been doing in the Wu Shi Academy Mesa:

Hey. Didn't see it in this thread so thought I'd share.

If you don't mind a more active approach, keep grinding the seasonal tower. The EXP seems to be based on the difference of your Invasion level against the node/towers. Season tower goes up by 1 level with each completion, it's 10 floors and starts at level 10. I've been having fun just trying to get all the Kameos and characters maxed (yay, free 200 Dragon crystals per character) and my tower is at level 54. I'm getting close to 1000 kameo XP just for a win, not including flawless or finishers.

On 11/14/2023 at 1:44 AM, feelingdand said:

Hey. Didn't see it in this thread so thought I'd share.

If you don't mind a more active approach, keep grinding the seasonal tower. The EXP seems to be based on the difference of your Invasion level against the node/towers. Season tower goes up by 1 level with each completion, it's 10 floors and starts at level 10. I've been having fun just trying to get all the Kameos and characters maxed (yay, free 200 Dragon crystals per character) and my tower is at level 54. I'm getting close to 1000 kameo XP just for a win, not including flawless or finishers.

Some one said lvl 30 windbreaker 1 shots everything in the tower and I’m like tower lvl 20 and this isn’t doing the trick. I’m so tired of playing this tower already. 

My tower is currently at Level 61 and am finding that I'm needing to rely more on Windbreaker, but still seems to pretty much do the trick. Sometimes I have to push them closer to the center of the cloud with a punch to get it working though. If the opponent is just outside the cloud of gas, they just cough and take little to no damage. I'm also winning a lot of matches by running the clock and try to do a throw or combo brutality as it hits 0 because somehow they activate.

Some of the trophy requirements and possibilites changed after season 2 started:

POSITIVE :)

High Score, Is That Good?

Just play any Hourly Tower in GATEWAY PORTAL, even 3 fights, finish the fight with fata- or brutality - you will easily pass 5 mln points!

UdTgO6R.jpg

NEGATIVE :(

Rollin' With My Krew

Killing 3 enemies on level 1 in FIRE TEMPLE instead of >300 kameo XP nets you... 17... Good luck for all of those who still have to grind 5 lvl 15 kameos...

RJdf112.jpg

So it seems it is the best (mentioned already in another topic) to play RANDOM in WU SHI ACADEMY since after "Flawless Victory" and "Brutality" you can get 230 KAMEO XP
gBhcQHQ.jpg

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Some of the trophy requirements and possibilites changed after season 2 started:

POSITIVE :)

High Score, Is That Good?

Just play any Hourly Tower in GATEWAY PORTAL, even 3 fights, finish the fight with fata- or brutality - you will easily pass 5 mln points!

UdTgO6R.jpg

NEGATIVE :(

Rollin' With My Krew

Killing 3 enemies on level 1 in FIRE TEMPLE instead of >300 kameo XP nets you... 17... Good luck for all of those who still have to grind 5 lvl 15 kameos...

RJdf112.jpg

So it seems it is the best (mentioned already in another topic) to play RANDOM in WU SHI ACADEMY since after "Flawless Victory" and "Brutality" you can get 230 KAMEO XP
gBhcQHQ.jpg

Some one already mentioned the best way to get cameo xp is getting the seasonal tower to a good spot from lvl 40 plus and up. I’m currently, at lvl 54. I decided to stop there because I had a few close calls where I got stuck. When I  get to the last fighter I just quit out. I’ve been swapping between the War Horn and Legendary wind breaker talisman. If you can get a brutality or even a finisher and flawless at the level I am at on the tower it’s great xp. Even without achieving those I get great xp. 

On 11/11/2023 at 8:01 AM, TrophyHunt121 said:

Has anyone found a new way to get this done? The map is now different for season 2 and replaying low level endurance barely gives you any xp. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? 

Even more of a grind but pays of better. If you do the seasonal tower in the middle mesa, every time you do it it levels up a level. So while you can only reach max 30 level, it can go much higher and the higher the level higher XP it drops.

Unfortunately it starts at a mid teen level so for the first 15-20 times you do the tower it barely drops any XP.

Still you can use that to level low level characters/kameos.

Also this season it dropped OP relics and talismans, like the fart or the blood meteors that just nuke enemies fast.

Often hard to get flawless without them or brutalities with them, but this seems by far the best way to grind XP, well after the initial levelling of the tower.

Just to add, some of the other towers may be level 31, or 32 and they drop big XP as well though the seasonal tower can go up way larger levels than that.

On 11/16/2023 at 5:34 PM, feelingdand said:

My tower is currently at Level 61 and am finding that I'm needing to rely more on Windbreaker, but still seems to pretty much do the trick. Sometimes I have to push them closer to the center of the cloud with a punch to get it working though. If the opponent is just outside the cloud of gas, they just cough and take little to no damage. I'm also winning a lot of matches by running the clock and try to do a throw or combo brutality as it hits 0 because somehow they activate.

I found a relic that "occasionally" randomly does the brutality, just like there was in MK11 TYL towers (meteor tower)

So doing something like raidens storm cell thing will just insta-brutality them easy.

This is DUMB AF garbage. 🤬

Even if you play online and win matches you earn 20 xp - what idiot in development thought that this was a fair amount of xp to earn? This has to be one of the most worthless and pointless grinds I have come across for a very long time. I am literally bored out of my mind and debating whether or not I should just delete the game and move on to something else. 

A boring game, with a boring 'Invasion mode' and a garbage 'story' with a boring grind for kameos. The Game doesn't even have ROOMS?!?! I'm going back to MK11.

• Like 1

So I went to Nitara's Mesa on Invasion mode and I am repeat playing on the Endurance fight just before her boss fight. 

This is the xp I am earning now, requires at least two flawless and a brutality. 

Victory 48 xp

Finisher 42 xp

Other 95 xp (it means flawless round)

This is literally like idk, 7 times more xp than what I would get online. 

27 minutes ago, ABADAWhiteCat said:

Level up the Seasonal Tower to 56 then farm it there (quit at the last battle).

Okay, thanks friend. I will try this as well. 

4 hours ago, Paid-In-Full- said:

This Kameo xp is bs ,im mad at myself i got 2 out of the 5 done in season one but this is making me not want to continue and its my only trophy

You got this man. Trust, the seasonal tower takes a bit to lvl up but once you get to a good grind spot for it. It’ll be over before you know it. It’s totally worth it. I took it to like lvl 52/53 and just finishing the fight on each floor I was getting close to 900 xp. If you do the other bonuses you’ll get over 1,000 xp. 

On 11/21/2023 at 10:38 PM, Dr__Hennessy said:

You got this man. Trust, the seasonal tower takes a bit to lvl up but once you get to a good grind spot for it. It’ll be over before you know it. It’s totally worth it. I took it to like lvl 52/53 and just finishing the fight on each floor I was getting close to 900 xp. If you do the other bonuses you’ll get over 1,000 xp. 

not too sure ima be able to get it done..im on 15 and struggling..

On 11/25/2023 at 3:48 PM, Paid-In-Full- said:

not too sure ima be able to get it done..im on 15 and struggling..

It sounds like you are under leveled to me. You honestly should go through every mesa so you can kraft an op tailsman too. This is not a short grind by any means but when you set everything up it really does fly by. 

On 11/29/2023 at 10:22 AM, PaulBurgers said:

It sounds like you are under leveled to me. You honestly should go through every mesa so you can kraft an op tailsman too. This is not a short grind by any means but when you set everything up it really does fly by. 

yeah i did all that,level 30 etc...im up to tower 30 i believe now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 1:38 AM, Zackeurysm said:

Seasonal Tower is by far the best way to farm xp in this game. Sucks you have to grind through that many fights to even get it up to actually start farming it. I just got it to 40 and xp has been nice. 

Is this still the best method at this point? I finally got the tower to level 56 but I'm still not reaping the benefits I think. What bonuses do I need to get to earn the 1000 xp?

1 hour ago, escoletsgo69 said:

Is this still the best method at this point? I finally got the tower to level 56 but I'm still not reaping the benefits I think. What bonuses do I need to get to earn the 1000 xp?

Brutalitys and flawless victories. I think rn they nerfed it (of course) so I'm assuming they don't want people getting kameo xp that fast.