XP KAMEO FAST

darktore

Right now the best way to farm XP is to repeatedly play the Endurance Level 37 node in the Tarkatan Colony mesa in Invasions, it's in a section you can unlock after beating the Season 3 final boss. That's how I recently got the latest DLC kameo fighter Khameleon to Level 15.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Right now the best way to farm XP is to repeatedly play the Endurance Level 37 node in the Tarkatan Colony mesa in Invasions, it's in a section you can unlock after beating the Season 3 final boss. That's how I recently got the latest DLC kameo fighter Khameleon to Level 15.

ty bro i ll try that

On 1/18/2024 at 4:05 AM, Colin_Raleigh said:

Been doing that since like the week the season started since I barely touched last season. Got 1 kameo to 15 and 4 more to 11. I need to finish it before the season ends because I'm not doing invasions again... Atleast its easy, first dies to 1 upper cut, barakka to 2-3 , last person dies to 1 upper cut which is a brutality + the relic to take 0 damage making every fight a flawless victory is nice but still so slow.

9 hours ago, MattsOnlyHope said:

Been doing that since like the week the season started since I barely touched last season. Got 1 kameo to 15 and 4 more to 11. I need to finish it before the season ends because I'm not doing invasions again... Atleast its easy, first dies to 1 upper cut, barakka to 2-3 , last person dies to 1 upper cut which is a brutality + the relic to take 0 damage making every fight a flawless victory is nice but still so slow.

Offhand I'd say it takes about 5 hours to get a kameo from 0 to 15 using the current method. Spaced out over a period of nearly a month (we have about a month left in Season 3), getting the remaining kameos you need to 15 should be easy. Admittedly when I level up, I don't do it all in one sitting. Too damned tedious.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

• 1 month later...

What's the best method for Season 4 so far ?

Tried the seasonal tower, which grants 4K xp for both (character and kameo), but it can get hard really fast, so I won't be able to max the 5 kameo with this method I believe.

• Like 1

i've just been playing through Season 4 and one Kameo went from 5 to 15 and another went from 13 to 15 just through normal gameplay. I try to get as many flawless victories+brutalities as possible, but my xp gains are all over the place. 

What I am using to upload kameo experience and I have managed to upload 2 characters from 1 to 15 in 4-5 hours and the 3rd from 1 to 8 are the following steps:

• In invasions I have the character at level 30
  • I put Baraka with maximum attack
  • I go to the towers for hours and choose the 3 rivals tower (not enter, stay in front of it)
  • I put the amulet that increases exp 15%
  • Without entering the tower that will be level 29 or 30, I go to Baluarte (in Spanish, I don't know what it will be like in English, the first table, where the rivals are 1 level)
  • In stronghold, I go up to a level 1 matchup, without entering the matchup.
  • I return to the portal table, and appear directly in the time tower, but now it is level 1.
  • Play the tower and grind all your necessary

For go to the portal table or first table, use de options button, no the portals of the tables.

With this, you can kill rivals in 1 or 2 hits, if you brutalize all rivals, you can also get the "High Score, Is That Good?" trophy.

I leave a video that explains how to do the glitch to lower the level of the tower:

I hope it helps you and good luck!!!

Edited by alaprat
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused as to what's the best way to grind this. Is it playing the weekly towers in the Gateaway tower area? And do the exploit to make it a low level? Do I need to use the kameo in a fight to make this quicker?

49 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I'm a bit confused as to what's the best way to grind this. Is it playing the weekly towers in the Gateaway tower area? And do the exploit to make it a low level? Do I need to use the kameo in a fight to make this quicker?

Hourly is better than weekly imo. No need to use Kameo, just do a brutality, you'll end the fight in 1 hit, 250xp + bonus for each fight (750 for each hourly tower cleared + bonus).

• Like 2

I’m doing the Hourly Towers with the Level 1 glitch, using turbo controller via Remote Play. It’s around 750 XP per tower and you can leave the game unattended. The Level 1 glitch still retain I believe, as long as you do not leave the tower node. 

Currently at my 4th Kameo. I’m using Sindel as her X attack is quite strong but you can experiment with other characters. 

So far no connection errors from the server but the game may stuck on the Konsumable menu, due to full inventory and you may lose relics (if you’re after that). So I would recommend to do this after you completed all the other Invasion trophies. 

Edited by urutoraman_k
Corrected on the XP gained & suggested character.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 6:39 AM, urutoraman_k said:

I’m doing the Hourly Towers with the Level 1 glitch, using turbo controller via Remote Play. 

What does a turbo controller do that a normal controller can't do? and should I buy it?