XP KAMEO FAST

darktore

Nope, that's the fastest way to rank up Kameos. If you have a lot of free time, you could do the AFK method and get the trophy with no effort at all, but it will take two full days to unlock, while the endurance method can be done all in one day.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi

50 minutes ago, Kimura Takahashi said:
Nope, that's the fastest way to rank up Kameos. If you have a lot of free time, you could do the AFK method and get the trophy with no effort at all, but it will take two full days to unlock, while the endurance method can be done all in one day.

A lot of free time and turbo controller*, unless someone is THAT crazy to sit there with the game lmfao

1 hour ago, ezioconnor24 said:

Does it get harder to level up after every level ? What I meant is the xp needed from 9 to 10 is less than 10 to 11 and so on ? Or do the level difference stay more or less the same ?

Yes, it does increase the amount of experience the higher rank you are, you will be able to notice the difference as it will start to take hours to rank up a single level.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ezioconnor24 said:

Does it get harder to level up after every level ? What I meant is the xp needed from 9 to 10 is less than 10 to 11 and so on ? Or do the level difference stay more or less the same ?

It does. 

Level 13-15 expect at least an hour. You will start seeing it slow down heavily after 13. It is a 3 hour process. 1-8 is about an hour. 8-13 is another hour, and 13-15 is another hour.

• Like 3

If you do ur build right then you can idle/turbo and have each kameo done in about 4.5 to 5 hours, that's what I did. I was immune to fire so I went to a fire survival in scorpions world and got flawless victories every 15 seconds... had my last 3 kameos done in about 14 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am looking for a way to afk/idle this. I'm doing it manually but it's driving me insane! 

Here's what I tried so far:

1. Search for a PS5 turbo controller. I can't seem to find this? I am new to PS5 and there seems to only be turbo controllers for PS4? (I don't have a PS4.)

2. Set up remote play on my PC. Didn't work because you can't click X via the keyboard, doesn't seem to support it. You must press X on the controller to continue/enter a match etc.

3. I downloaded a program that is suppose to allow you to create macros and auto press buttons on your controller when you play on PC via Remote Play but I couldn't get this to work.

4. I attached a pencil to a fan in the hopes of it automatically pressing the X button on the controller every time it turns. I tried way too long at this and it didn't work.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I did this 100% AFK on a macOS.

I've installed Chiaki, which is a fan made "PlayStation Remote Play", connected to my PS5 using Chiaki, went to the stage where you just have to survive and ran Keysmith to loop keystrokes. I've set it to "Press X" every 3 seconds and let it run for hours.

I was levelling like one character per day.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Culturegeek said:

Definitely the grindiest. It takes so long to build xp for one kameo, let alone five.

Yup, I finished full Invasions mode plus newest Pyramid Mesa with titan one five times or so and my fellow Scorp is still at lousy 11th level 🤣 Well, Another season another 11 levels to get! :D

14 minutes ago, WiiMan89 said:

I've been doing it now, after ranking up again to level 18 so that I can survive while idling. I'm only getting 11XP for Kameo each 17 second round.

I asked a question above which wasn’t answered so I went playing around with triple team (or any other Low level l3 enemy round) that’s a better way to farm xp AFK .. it seemed any survival round wasn’t doing anything for my kameo .. in fact it’s greyed out opposed to the video in the guide so that’s an indication something has changed. 

It’s definitely still giving XP. I’m getting 8 per round and went from Level 8 to 9 using a turbo controller. It’s just gonna take an ungodly amount of time to finish off the other 3 kameos…I’ll probably just do the endurance rounds like you. 

• Like 1

I was playing season 2 up to the living forest and saw the kameo XP went to next to nothing. 

Out of frustration I went to the Wu Shi Academy Mesa and played the random battle node on the left. Even though I am level 30 I am still getting 80 kameo XP for winning most battles + 70 for brutality + another 80 if I get flawless which I rarely do. Not all encounters give xp like survival but I just quit when I see that and try again since it is random. 

I managed to get one kameo to level 15 from level 11 or so last night, in any case. If this helps, you're welcome. 

• Like 1