Anyone have random autopop trophies (bug not PS4-PS5 transfer)

Stinkyremy

Yesterday when I was playing I had the trophy for doing all gigs and scanner hustles in westbrook autopop, despite I have not done all in that area and more importantly I had the trophy for doing kerry eurodynes story pop when i am not even in act 3 at all, not even met him in game!!!

This is different though, this isn't a bug in the game so to speak it is trophies auto popping for no reason.

Also to add to OP, I didn't realize but I had a ton of trophies auto pop for me, doing all stuff in an area, collect jhonnys gear, complete kerrys story and even a few of the unique ones like killing 2 enemies withe 1 sniper round and kill a guy after rezzing with blood pump.

tbh I was kind of looking forward to doing that stuff myself, seeing i have had to wait years for the game to finally be good and keep my attention to complete it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 4:44 PM, CouponCrusader said:

V for vendetta popped randomly for me during the training simulation so I think tons of people have similar stuff popping

Lol, this just happened to me yesterday. I've just been running around, haven't even visited a ripperdoc yet. I didn't realize I was playing the Ps4vs game, so I downloaded the Ps5 version. Played for a while and then after getting severely hurt from a grenade and then shooting someone, it just popped. Here's the video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LpSxjMzNCYJUDQtY8lDUEX8K7y3ieGN9/view?usp=drive_link