K_Raw21 Platinum's and 100%

K_Raw21

Hello everyone and welcome to my thread of my platinum's and 100% that I collected over the years. I live in the U.S (Sunny Florida) and I've officially been a gamer since I was around 3 or 4 when I picked up my first controller. It was my uncle's game system but I would play it when he was gone ,sneakily like lol I don't remember which one was my first console but it was either N64, Sega Genesis, or the Dream Cast. When I started to get older my mom then bought me the PS1 and that's when I felled in love with the PlayStation brand. I owned an Xbox before the one with the TV on it when I was around 10 or 11 but that's the only time I "Switched to the dark-side". I play almost all kinds of genres, but my favorite is FPS and Sandbox games. That’s because these games sometimes have a very intriguing story and the developers created a unique world for you to explore. My least favorite genre is sport-games, because they require you to have skill to get the platinum trophies in my opinion lol.

Currently Have 33 Plats but I'm always trying to get more :lol:

platinum01.png

:platinum: 1 - 25

:platinum: #1 Resident Evil 5

Date Achieved: Feb 7th 2012

1L48c11d.png

My first plat and my first time ever playing a Resident Evil Game. I must say I loved this game so much I wanted all the trophies for it and by getting all the trophies I didn't know nothing about a platinum trophy or that it would unlock at that time but boy once I got that trophy something inside me wanted me to obtain more  :lol: I thought this game was amazing! I loved the ability to play with Chris and Sheva, I loved the story, the fight scenes were fun, and the environment was fun who doesn't like Africa (The motherland) :lol: If my blu ray drive wasn't broken I would go for the 100% for the game that's how good it was.

:platinum: #2 Battlefield 3

Date Achieved: Apr 15th 2012
1Sccd035.png
The best PS3 Multiplayer ever hands down. I can say this was my first real FPS. I played tons of FPS before this but never this competitive and strategic. The ability to run around and shoot people down and then hop in a tank and blow up a building where people are hiding and then hop in a jet or a helicopter and take out some enemies who are in the sky is amazing.  If you honestly tell me you don't like it I will congratulate you because the people I met who say they don't like it is because they are a COD fan boy. I can say that in the beginning it had a rocky start but that's all games in general. I know it had a few god guns like the USAS with frag rounds but once they nerfed the guns and made them all balance they game was a good as game. I enjoyed every minute of the game I probably have 800-2000 hrs clocked in on it. It was pretty fun I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys FPS. 

:platinum: #3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Date Achieved: May 11th 2012
Is_That_All_You_Got%3F_MW2.png
I want to say for the record that I hate COD. The multiplayer is full of campers and hackers. The single player is amazing I would give COD that they have an amazing story compared to BF3 pushed out singlep layer. I borrowed this from a friend to play with another friend who owned this game and I played a few rounds and had to take it out. Due to me being so use to the BF3 shooting style and due to all the campers and one hacker I met during those rounds.

:platinum: #4 Midnight Club Los Angeles
Date Achieved: Jul 29th 2012
1L2d59f0.png
This was a fun racing game. I enjoyed the online and the people I met along the way. 

:platinum: #5 Grand Theft Auto IV 
Date Achieved: Aug 6th 2012
1Lf0bfff.png
I been a huge GTA fan since GTA 3 on the PS2 I played every GTA game that was made and I would have to say this is the third best game GTA made. San Andres would be number one and then GTA V. I loved playing as Nikko it was pretty fun I don't know why some people say they hated GTAIV but I think it was amazing. Funny story, (This happened before I was interested in trophies lol) I remember when this first came out me and my uncle camped for it at GameStop we was at the midnight release. Once we got it we went home and started playing and loved it a few weeks went by I got in trouble at school for something and he found out it about it a few days later. So it was on a Friday night I didn't have school the next day so I decided to stay up all night playing the game. My uncle came in my room and was like I heard you got in trouble blah blah blah and ended up taking GTAIV from me, he didn't take any other games I had or the system he took the one thing that was dear to me at that time  :lol: I begged him and cried for the game back lol at that time I didn't want to play the other games I wanted GTA in my life  :lol: He didn't give me the game back and I went to sleep earlier then I intended because I was mad but a few days went by and he gave it back and I was reunited with my love  :lol:

:platinum: #6 Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Date Achieved: Aug 10th 2012
1L35b7e1.png
I tried this game out because I loved BF3. I wanted to check out the earlier titles to see what they were about and I must say it was pretty fun especially the Vietnam DLC amazing.

:platinum: #7 God of War
Date Achieved: Aug 14th 2012
1389.png
I'm a huge GoW fan. First started when the game came to ps2 it was pretty fun but I realize that playing the game again was boring that's why I only have one of GoW plat instead of the other 5 or 6 games they all are sitting on the hard drive or in their cases  :lol: Eventually I'll get to them and add them to the list.

:platinum: #8 InFamous
Date Achieved: Aug 18th 2012
1L6729ce.png
A friend gave me this game it was a pretty fun game I came back like several months later to plat the game because I lost interest in the game because one of the trophies which is the one to collect all shards and I had all of them but 1 so that right there turned me off. I didn't want to search all over the game for 1 freaking shard  :lol: eventually I came back to the game and started it up and was riding the railroad tracks thinking which island should I look first and a few minutes later while riding the railroad I spotted next to the railroad track I did a small jump for joy because I was happy I didn't have to seemliness search for it.

:platinum: #9 The Walking Dead
Date Achieved: Jul 29th 2013
1L0be58c.png
I'm a huge TWD fan so I decided to play this game and enjoyed every last minute of it. The story telling was good however there is no real game play so don't come here expecting you're about to explore the zombie filled world. It's an episode type game.

:platinum: #10 Hitman: Absolution
Date Achieved: Aug 17th 2013
1L9e6210.png
When I was younger I liked Hitman and A few months before I received this game via PlayStation Plus I watched the movie so this game def sparked my interest so I played the whole game 1 time not thinking about the trophies and I did enjoy it. It was pretty fun I loved shooting them off one by one and got them walking around spook. They never knew if they were next  :lol:

:platinum: #11 Saints Row: The Third
Date Achieved: Aug 24th 2013
1L39b276.png
This was a fun little game I enjoyed it. Nothing much too really say about this game trophy list was pretty easy.

:platinum: #12 Payday 2
Date Achieved: Mar 14th 2014
1L01bbb1.png
I enjoyed the game. It was a heist simulator game so I enjoyed thinking that I was robbing my actual bank even though I'm to chicken in real life and I don't look good in orange. The trophy list is pretty straightforward and easy EXCEPT one or two of those trophies they all require nothing but luck. I don't care how good you are at shooting or sneaking it's 99% luck and 1% skill for Guessing game and They see me Baggin.

:platinum: #13 Dead Island
Date Achieved: Mar 22nd 2014
1L8209ef.png
I bought this game because the trailer looked pretty cool and it sparked my interest. Amongst, playing it I had fun mainly I played solo until my friend bought it and we played together so that was pretty fun but he left me and I had to go back to playing solo. I would say my favorite part about the game is the unlimited ammo gun glitch  :lol: so random game me a gun when I was playing Blood Arena I enjoyed the hell out of it because nothing couldn't touch me and I eventually dupped the weapon and gave it to my other people because one of the trophies require you to play the first act 4 times >.>

:platinum: #14 Sleeping Dogs
Dated Achieved: Mar 26th 2014
1Lb58818.png
Honestly, I bought this for the parkour that the police officer be doing and the Chinese fighting  :lol: It's an okay game pretty straight forward and have an easy trophy list so the play was easily obtainable.

:platinum: #15 The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Dated Achieved: Apr 3rd 2014
1L5f809e.png
I bought this game because I love The Walking Dead TV series and The Taletell game series. In my mind I was like "It's a walking dead game and it has Daryl on the cover this is going to be a good ass game I must have" that's how it really went down and when I popped it in the system and started playing I was so disappointed. If Daryl wasn't being paid for that game I would sue them for slander and defamation of character   :lol: It's an OK game the developers made the game so that you would have to play multiple times to unlock everything and every perk if you was interested. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone not even my grandma.

:platinum: #16 LittleBigPlanet Karting
Date Achieved: Apr 8th 2014
1L619460.png
It's a free game on PlayStation plus I had it on the HDD for a while and wanted to go ahead and get it off and I finally played the game. It was a pretty easy story. The online portion sucked but I'm just glad I was able to plat it and move on.

:platinum: #17 Mirror's Edge
Date Achieved: February 16th 2015
mirrortrop000.png
Hardest plat so far if you ask me, I really suck at this game because those time trails kicked my butt but none the less I got what I need and wanted. So happy I get to go ahead and move on from this!

:platinum: #18 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Date Achieved: February 18th 2015
1Le1ab2a.png

What can I say? I'm a huge Dragon Ball Z Fan so buying this game and obtaining the platinum was worth it!

:platinum: #19 Tomb Raider
Date Achieved: February 25th 2015
1L9e8f4b.png

I enjoyed the revamped Tomb Raider. It was amazing! I can't wait for the second installment of the revamped serious.

:platinum: #20 Battlefield 4
Date Achieved: February 28th 2015
1Lcea1c2.png

I'm a huge Battlefield fan boy ever since I first played BF3 but now I'm starting to question EA! I got this game on day 1 release and the game was horrible with the online, but I stuck it out because I love the BF series but during the rocky start I sort of felled off with the game and it took me a while to pick it back up and to obtain this plat! I must say the game is still glitchy well the single player is it took me 3 corrupted saves to finish >.> and I wasn't even playing multiplayer during me trying to obtain all Single player trophies.

:platinum: #21 Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Date Achieved: March 14th 2015
1L82a5f8.png
The loved the sniper aspect of the game and the bullet cam!

:platinum: #22 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Date Achieved: March 16th 2015
1L6f4f26.png
I enjoyed the game somewhat but once I got done through the 10th Arcade mode I was done with the game! Doing the 20 characters felt like a gruesome grind especially with some of the characters like Sackboy >.> I'm glad that I got this over with. IMO Super Smash Bros is better lol!

:platinum: #23 Far Cry Classic
Date Achieved: March 17th 2015
1L99fcda.png

Great game! This was my first time ever playing a far cry game and I loved it. Far Cry Classic had a few problems for me in the beginning such as freezing and I would have to turn off ps3. One of the NPC characters got stuck on a rock and she couldn't move so I couldn't advance one level but a restart checkpoint allowed it to work again. All in all I enjoyed it. Now I will have to pick up farcry 2 and try that.

:platinum:#24 Saints Row IV
Date Achieved: March 17th 2015

1Ldd56de.png

They have done it again! What a fun game especially with the super powers lol I’ve enjoyed the Saints Row games so far I only played two but they both were amazing and this one just put the icing on the cake. From the beginning the game was attention grabbing, it was some boring things like hacking stores that we had to do but other than that I really enjoyed the game. I beat the game in 25-30 hours so I had to leave the game on a couple of nights for the mischievous 40 hours trophy now time for me to do Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell

:platinum:#25 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Date Achieved: April 17th 2015

1L328376.png

Let's just say this was a tedious trophy to get due to the gameplay controls and the way the turtles move. It is a fun game to play I admit but it's not the best turtle game to play lol I would say the hardest trophy for me was the epic combo trophy where you have to do 12 different moves in one combo >.> I hate trophies like that lol I just want to be able to play freely lol! I hated the trophy so bad that I would get mad if I look at my PlayStation since I was stuck on this trophy for the longest lol now that that is over I can move on with my life

:platinum: 26 - 50

:platinum: #26 Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Date Achieved: May 2nd 2015

1L8ff6a5.png

What a fun game! I enjoyed the open world and the stylish cars NFS offered us! I hated the gates trophy because I felt like the games was going to glitch on me and not account me for all of the gates as others who were stuck missing one gate but thank God that wasn't the case! I haven't got the 100% for this game because I need to pick up the DLC but that's coming soon!

:platinum: #27 The Amazing Spider-Man

Date Achieved: May 6th 2015

1Lff5c38.png

It was a fun quick game! I enjoyed it the trophies are easy and straight forward nothing too hard, could have been better but hey I started playing the game thinking it would suck so that totally passed my expectation.

:platinum: #28 Transformers: Rise of The Dark Spark

Date Achieved: May 10th 2015

1L339bc8.png

Loved it! I'm a huge fan of transformers games and definitelywanted to buy one day but they were all too expensive for me until this went on sale of PSN, so you know I had to go ahead and buy it. Let me tell you, best decision ever! I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed the ability to just transform lol play as GRIMLOCK was amazing!!

:platinum: #29 Cars 2

Date Achieved: May 12th 2015

1L48ff61.png

You trophy hunters know why I played this game! Easy platinumlol I must admit I enjoyed the game more than I expected. I played as Jeff Gorvette and it was a blast lol It's not much I can say for this game

:platinum: #30 Dishonored

Date Achieved: May 20th 2015

1L09d145.png

In all honestly, I hated this game on my first playthrough. The reason for the hatred is because on my first playthrough I was running and gunning (should I say running and slashing) but you get my drift. I wasn't not using stealth at all, so eventually I was killing everyone. Also, having majority of the powers made the game too easy. Then I started the clean hands, blink level one only, and never being detected at all, all in one playthrough. That's when the game got really interesting. I love the game after doing it again, now I just have to get the DLC for the game so I can get the 100%!

:platinum: #31 Crysis

Date Achieved: May 23rd 2015

1L480bbe.png

The game was fun, the story is a little slow to develop in the beginning so it gets boring during that point but you have to stick it out until it gets addictive. I enjoyed the game, I played Crysis 3 first and I liked it so I decided to get Crysis and Crysis 2 just to play them and get a grasp of the story line. I like the concept of the game, can't wait to see what crysis 2 have and then I need to go clean up crysis 3 so I can add the plat to my list lol

:platinum: #32 Prototype 2

Date Achieved: June 2nd 2015

1L7ddf96.png

This was my first time playing a prototype game and I really enjoyed all the chaos lol I seen similarities with InFamous. Now I have to go play prototype 1 to know the first part of the story. Heller lines are amazing and funny so thumbs up for amazing dialogue lol My favorite line would have to be "Welcome to the top of the food chain"- A. Mercer

:platinum: #33 Medal of Honor Warfighter

Date Achieved: July 30th 2015

1Ld7009a.png

An A ok game lol The story was simple in short, it does get you involved and attached to the characters, which always is a plus for a good story. Multiplayer sucks due to the tri hards but other than that I enjoyed the game

:platinum: #34 [RESERVED] 

Date Achieved: [TBA]

:platinum: #35[RESERVED] 

:platinum: #36 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #37 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #38 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #39 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #40 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #41 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #42 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #43 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #44 [RESERVED] 

Date Achieved: [TBA]

:platinum: #45 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #46 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #47 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #48 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #49 [RESERVED] 

:platinum: #50 [RESERVED] 

Date Achieved: [TBA]

sony-psn-thumb.jpg?w=250

100% 1-25 

#1 Battlefield 1943
Dated Achieved: Apr 22nd 2012
S9204c1.png
I tried this out because I liked BF3 so much I wanted to check out there earlier games and this game was free if you preorder BF3 or signed up for the veteran link online or something. I don't remember the exact details.

#2 Back To The Future Episode 1: It's About Time
Dated Achieved: August 24th 2013
S4e7b58.png
It was free on playstation store so I decided to pick it up for trophies. I'm not really interested in the BTTF episode or movies since I haven't watch none of them .

#3 Walking Dead Season 2
Dated Achieved: March 14th 2014
Sa9f08e.png
I fucking love the walking dead taletell episodes it's not much gameplay but it does have a wonderful story but on this season they did step up the gameplay just a little bit. I recommended this to anyone that's how much I loved it. The ending with Clem and Kenny is to die for! I shedded a few tears.

#4 Jurassic Park: The Intruder
Dated Achieved: March 14th 2014
S01d3d3.png
I tried it out because I'm a jurassic Park fan and I kinda liked it.

#5 Jurassic Park: The Calvary
Dated Achieved: March 15th 2014
S07a3ee.png
Pretty fun if you are a jurassic park fan

#6 Jurassic Park: The Depths
Dated Achieved: March 16th 2014
S606551.png
I enjoyed the underwater part I thought that was pretty cool.

#7 Jurassic Park: The Survivors
Dated Achieved: March 16th 2014
Sbda5fa.png
I enjoyed playing the series hopefully they would make more. QTE was pretty fun especially at the last fight.

#8 Thomas Was Alone
Dated Achieved: March 27th 2014
S7f8330.png
This is an easy 100% I enjoyed the commentary.

#9 R.I.P.D The Game
Dated Achieved: Apr 11th 2014
S0da368.png
This is a survival game they put you on a map and you have to survive so many waves of enemies, pretty easy.

#10 Tekken Revolution
Dated Achieved: Apr 18th 2014
Sead27f.png
It's an Free 2 Play fighter game. I love free games and the trophy list was easy enough for me to 100%

#11 Gotham City Imposters
Dated Achieved: Apr 26th 2014
S17b101.png
This is a fun little game. I did enjoy playing the game it had a COD feeling when I was playing multiplayer but all in all I enjoyed it. It was def worth the .99 I paid for it lmao!

#12 Back To The Future Episode 2: Get Tannen
S93b0aa.png
Nothing much to say.

#13 Back To The Future Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Dated Achieved: Apr 27th 2014
Sf50f84.png
Meh.

#14 Back To The Future Episode 4: Double Visions
Dated Achieved: Apr 27th 2014
Sc46d8f.png
Blah

#15 Back To The Future Episode 5: OUTATIME
Dated Achieved: Apr 28th 2014
S9e3425.png

Bleh

#16 Tales of Monkey Island- Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
Dated Achieved: Apr 28th 2014
S06b8e0.png

What a strange game I must say :lol: This is my first time play this series or whatever it is lol So I was lost but it was an okay game it was def worth the .99 I paid for it lol

#17 Tales of Monkey Island- Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay
Dated Achieved: May 4th 2014
S13eb39.png
I must say this game is starting to grow on me lol I'm starting to like it.

#18 Tales of Monkey Island- Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan
Dated Achieved: January 31st 2015
Sbee31c.png
By now I'm fully addiced to the Tales of Monkey Island Series

#19 Tales of Monkey Island- Chapter 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
Dated Achieved: February 1st 2015
Sfad639.png
Such an easy 100% and it's give you some enjoyment

#20 Tales of Monkey Island- Chapter 5: Rise of the Pirate God
Dated Achieved: February 3rd 2015
Sd1ddee.png
The last of monkey Island! Hopefully they have more games

#21 The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Dated Achieved: May 26 2015
S18729e.png

In my honest opinion, the Tales of monkey Island was better than this. All in all it's a good game I semi-enjoyed it lol

#22 Plants Vs Zombies
Dated Achieved: June 09th 2015

S54a7cd.png

I love this game but boy oh boy that survival fog hard was a killer I struggled with that and was going to quit but I stuck it out and was able to get that 100%! The 40 waves I thought it was going to be tough but I was able to find a nice layout that got me there!

#23 I AM ALIVE
Dated Achieved: June 21st 2015

Sd58cb2.png

I enjoyed the game, it's a post apocalpsye game which I enjoy. The story was good the characters were amazing, it's just a little slow for me in the beginning but once mid-way through it picks up and the game is enjoyable.

#24 [RESERVED] 

#25 [RESERVED] 

EDIT: Monthly update 1/3/18
Edited by K_Raw21
  • Like 1

Nice list man keep them coming!!  :yay: Nice WD:SI plat what did u think of the game?

On my screen it shows ur spoiler tag's isn't working right either man.  :huh:

Honestly I didn't like it in the beginning I figured it would be a nice bad ass game because Daryls the star of it but it wasn't for me it was slow for me until I got the crossbow and then it seems like things picked up. I did like how they had the correct voice actors I must admit they did a great job there but it's an okay game the reason I got it is because I'm a huge TWD Fan :D

Yea on my screen too it looks broken :/ I'm not sure what's up with that

Nice list!  The spoilers are not working on my screen either.  Also there seems to be some discontinuity in your 100% list.  It has to do with switching the position of your 1st 100% and the spoiler tag.  Probably when you figure the spoiler tag it will be fixed.  I copied it below just to show what I'm talking about...

#1 Battlefield 1943

Spoiler 
S9204c1.png
#2 Back To The Future: Episode 1
S4e7b58.png
#3 Walking Dead Season 2

Anyways,  continue the good work :D

• 10 months later...

Pretty nice list! But,

#12 Back To The Future Episode 2: Get Tannen

S93b0aa.png