Physical Trophies

pandaswithbombs

Yo, that's badass. Keep going!

Reminds me of that other guy who made coasters (?) out of platinum trophy images. And that other member who made trading cards! Y'all are so damn talented.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yo, that's badass. Keep going!

Reminds me of that other guy who made coasters (?) out of platinum trophy images. And that other member who made trading cards! Y'all are so damn talented.

Lol - coasters are another option I got on my store, but not for gaming stuff. I got a laser engraver and 3D printers, so I had to put up a side hustle. Coasters are popular 😂

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 3:52 AM, TidusSerger said:

@pandaswithbombs Your trophies look really great 👍I would like to order one as well :D

I hope it's okay if I use your thread to share a picture of my real-life platinum trophy which I got from a friend for achieving 200 platinum trophies :)

l6lq8JS.jpeg

That is beautiful!

Since a couple people have mentioned it, here is a link, feel free to take a look https://vialmakes.etsy.com/listing/1568484254

Edited by pandaswithbombs
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 8:52 AM, TidusSerger said:

@pandaswithbombs Your trophies look really great 👍I would like to order one as well :D

I hope it's okay if I use your thread to share a picture of my real-life platinum trophy which I got from a friend for achieving 200 platinum trophies :)

l6lq8JS.jpeg

This makes me miss the old style for platinums. I think they looked a little more important before.

• Like 3

That's really cool! 

There was something Xbox did in Halo Infinite's first season where if you completed the event battle pass, you'd get a discount code to purchase a unique & personalised bomber jacket designed after that seasons event (if you didn't have the discount code it was just listed on their store as $999,999), I think it'd be really cool to do something like that for Platinum trophies / 1000G's. Just a really nice physical trophy that can be engraved with your PSN ID, the game & completion date / time. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 10:23 PM, modest_undue1 said:

That's fucking awesome dude. THEY'VE EVEN GOT PLAQUES!!

i appreciate it, i'm happy with how they came out

On 11/2/2023 at 12:28 PM, GIXVI96 said:

That's really cool! 

There was something Xbox did in Halo Infinite's first season where if you completed the event battle pass, you'd get a discount code to purchase a unique & personalised bomber jacket designed after that seasons event (if you didn't have the discount code it was just listed on their store as $999,999), I think it'd be really cool to do something like that for Platinum trophies / 1000G's. Just a really nice physical trophy that can be engraved with your PSN ID, the game & completion date / time. 

mine is good enough for me :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...