"Slack Line" trophy after 100% completion?

ShadowMan12034

9 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

I believe you could redo the Hunter Base's to mop up any remaining combat trophies you need after 100% completion. 

At least you could in the last game, I don't see why they'd take that option out. 

Seems like they did. Only thing I can do now is start a new game and go for it gradually

• Like 1

Do it as Miles and turn invisible after you make your slack line. I was able to get this in the financial district in about 10 minutes--there aren't many [insert endgame enemy here] there. It won't work on those. You can even go invisible again after it recharges and after a few seconds they'll lose track of you and you can get them again.

Edited by kogunenjou
  • Like 1

I was honestly under the impression this was more of a story based trophy since they all but force you to go through the entire base in stealth using it on the mission it's unlocked but I guess not thank God I did it that way then. Just as I thought to do all the do this x times with x power besides  the venom stuff on sandman missions 

11 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I just beat the game. I am at 15/25 and completed all the side content. I don't know if there is a good area to grind the last 10 out or should I just start a new game. 

This is 1 of those games that auto saves progress so you could just go to a crime get 1 done then restart checkpoint or leave and come back I farmed most of the do x action x times this way

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 7:36 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

This is 1 of those games that auto saves progress so you could just go to a crime get 1 done then restart checkpoint or leave and come back I farmed most of the do x action x times this way

Thanks. I got the trophy after doing 2 more random crimes. I don't know why I didn't focus on this trophy when I was clearing those hunter bases. 

Same situation here, only 1 trophy left, this "Slack Line". Should I start a new save and grind until I unlock the Web Line or should I check the city for crimes? What do you recommend. Everything is cleared on the map now, nothing to do. Thanks!

later edit:

somehow I think I found the easiest way to do this trophy after you did 100% of the game.

First of all go and change the diff to the easiest one (friendly neighbourhood) and then free roam trough the city. The crimes will be more easy and you will find mostly people and not (end game spoiler). With this diff you will automatically do 2 kills if enemies are close to each other. It's also easier to connect the buildings for the web line.
For me it worked, I had only 4 kills at the beginning and I only needed 10 minutes to do these 25. 

Edited by eduartpxx

11 hours ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

I got that one pretty easy... The Evolved Venom one is taking way longer

This can be easily farmed at the Mysterio challenge in Harlem. It's called Under Construction.

Jump to the platform in front of you when the challenge starts, use the gadget that pulls enemies towards you, and then unload your abilities. You'll normally kill at least 2, maybe all 3, and it takes 10 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BusyFace13 said:

This can be easily farmed at the Mysterio challenge in Harlem. It's called Under Construction.

Jump to the platform in front of you when the challenge starts, use the gadget that pulls enemies towards you, and then unload your abilities. You'll normally kill at least 2, maybe all 3, and it takes 10 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

I'll give that a try! :) Tips on where to get Overdrive if I didn't get it during the Li nightmare?

I found a trick to getting them quick although it may have just been a lucky glitch. I completed them during a crime mission where flame guys were fighting (spoilers). I stood on the web line and kept doing perch take downs but they were cancelled out because they were fighting eachother but some how they still counted. I went from 3 to 25 just from spamming perch take down. 

Edited by Burfid