Trophies not showing up?

Go to solution Solved by DeepSix4096,

So I don't know if there's another post explaining this problem, but basically the problem I'm having is that I have 2 games on PSN that don't show up on PSNProfiles despite the fact that I have trophies for them. I think I had them privated when I first made my PSNProfiles account but I've unprivated them since then and yet they still won't show up. What do I do?

P.S: The games in question are Rocksmith 2014 and Watch Dogs 2 if that has anything to do with it.

4 minutes ago, DeepSix4096 said:

So I don't know if there's another post explaining this problem, but basically the problem I'm having is that I have 2 games on PSN that don't show up on PSNProfiles despite the fact that I have trophies for them. I think I had them privated when I first made my PSNProfiles account but I've unprivated them since then and yet they still won't show up. What do I do?

P.S: The games in question are Rocksmith 2014 and Watch Dogs 2 if that has anything to do with it.

Are they unhidden on Vita, Ps3, and Ps4?  Might be worth checking each console.

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

You have 3 hidden trophies as seen on your profile:

Cwm4d1X.png

Once you unhide the games you want to be public, make sure you earn at least 1 trophy. Otherwise PSNP will not update your profile.

Well that sucks because I don't have a guitar for Rocksmith and I don't have Watch Dogs anymore. Would deleting my account and then making a new one with my PSN account fix it maybe?

14 minutes ago, DeepSix4096 said:

Well that sucks because I don't have a guitar for Rocksmith and I don't have Watch Dogs anymore. Would deleting my account and then making a new one with my PSN account fix it maybe?

Doesn’t need to be a trophy in those game, a trophy on any game will be fine. Basically it’s just a case of showing new activity on the profile to prompt PSNP to refresh your stats 

14 minutes ago, DeepSix4096 said:

The trophy doesn't have to be earned in the games you are trying to unhide. You just need to earn any trophy in any game for PSNP to see a change on your account.

21 hours ago, DeepSix4096 said:

Update: I made sure the games were unhidden on PS4 and PS5, earned a trophy and updated my profile, and yet the games still don't show up. Idk what to do from here.

The game could still be marked hidden on your PS3 even though they are marked unhidden on PS4 & PS5 (It's a bug that can happen). Check your PS3 to see if they are hidden there, you can use this thread as a guide:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DeepSix4096 said:

I don't have a PS3

The information is all there in the page I linked, you'll have to read it as it will fix the problem you're having. If you don't have a PS3 then I assume you're playing those games through PlayStation Plus game streaming, so you'll want to open that page and scroll down to the steps listed under the "On PS5/PS4 VIA PS3 Game Streaming (Requires PS Plus Premium)" section

• Like 1