Evolve - 4v1 Gameplay Trailer

Chambers35

"The hunt is on. Experience the thrill of 4v1 from every perspective in an interactive, multi-channel trailer featuring commentary by Aaron "Ayesee" Chambers and Turtle Rock Studios' Chris Ashton."

Well that looks like a whole lot of fun!

Edited by Chambers35

I am really not interested in this. It could be fun if you find a good group to play with, but I dont have that, seeing as none of my friends own a PS4. But the main thing I don't like about it is there seems to be no story whatsoever and that's the thing I am usually most interested in game. Also there's so many great games coming out, so I really doubt I'll pick this one up.

• 1 month later...

This game looks amazing! I'm hoping this will be the game that gets me into online multiplayer. (I'm the kind of guy that plays MMO's solo lol.) 

Will be kind of interesting to see how this game holds up with no single player aspect and as said the experience will not be good if u get teamed with idiots. 

I personally am also worried I'll suck and so will let the team down. Still always the monster to play as, if the team play gets me yelled at by 9 year olds!

"Whats that little 9 year old!? I suck as a hunter!? Well have a spiky fist to the face instead then!"

I can't wait for this to come out, by far the most anticipated game for me, to either heal everyone or run around as a giant fauna smushing beast, but then again, they've not released what the other monsters are yet, so looking forward to that immensely incase there's a better beast to play!

• 3 weeks later...