been here awhile but never bothered to do this..

AzuralStrike

not really a forum guy unless I'm really bored...then I goof off...but meh. not much of a talker on here

I'm picky with friends, have a vita and ps3, game list too long to name, just look, its open to all. would like fun people I can get along with and wouldn't mind some girl gamers too... I know a few that are...well they don't PLAY anything... so kind of a drag... no need say hi here but you can mail or add me on PSN, AzuralStrike

thanks to all who say hi, welcome me and all who post here no matter if I see it or now... I'm gunna work on this trophy now...

I could, but if I said something specific in my message they'd tell me about another lovely place I can post and so on and so on and that's how they get you to keep coming back... I'm good here

I could, but if I said something specific in my message they'd tell me about another lovely place I can post and so on and so on and that's how they get you to keep coming back... I'm good here

Unless your post is irrelevant to the topic, I doubt that would happen. It would be very hard to do so in this specific situation, the topic asks you to post your ID and systems. Or you could just search the pages and add individuals that have already posted. It was a suggestion, as you said you wanted more friends. It's of your own free will whether or not you post there.

Have a nice day.

Edited by HighOnStardust

Unless your post is irrelevant to the topic, I doubt that would happen. It would be very hard to do so in this specific situation, the topic asks you to post your ID and systems. Or you could just search the pages and add individuals that have already posted. It was a suggestion, as you said you wanted more friends. It's of your own free will whether or not you post there.

Have a nice day.

and she takes my comment at 100% face value... I'll explain something. I was bored today and while looking around I saw people recommend this section of the forum, then another section and so on and so forth. the FACT is there IS no exact area to do anything BECAUSE someone out in the magical world of opinions is gunna say no this shouldn't be here... now I have seen the page in question and at the beginning it was mentioned that it was 'yet another one' now I have looked through the list of people...quite alot of repeats. so to be fair I'm gunna post here... this is a me section and I am your host. now... and because a bloody feel like it...THERE IS NO SPOON! and I have had it with these mf*ing snakes on this mf*ing topic. end scene.

if you want to add me or say hi do so. I only mentioned you could do it on the ACTUAL PLAY-STAY-TI-YON cause that is where I actually am most of the time. I only come here to look at tips for trophies...like now... stupid guessing game... so it is more convenient and practical for you to say hello in an environment that I'm more likely to respond to.

here I'll make this more about my introduction... I'm currently hovering around 1000th in my country, considering my time running a clan and how late I got a ps3 I'm pretty freaking proud of myself.... I'm a gamer... I sell nothing.... there is no real value in doing so. so when I buy a game I do so for keeps. my room since I'm still figuring my life out has three big boxes filled with games for ps1 2 and GC. my favorite games are PSU, digimon world 1-3, pokemon all which I'm playing on my computer because I'm not paying 300 bucks for my missing digimon games... I am unsure what games I want next but I find deals... usually amazing deals, like gow ascension and lbp karting brand new for 10 bucks a pop. last time I bought a game full price was arkham city, la noire, and Catherine, while i loved the games I regretted arkham and la because of the dlc editions that followed which would have saved me some money. currently I'm drooling over drakengard 3 and am intrigued by beyond 2 souls, murdered soul suspect and several anime games that are likely never going to drop in price. I play and will play everything and while I may not like it, I do respect it. I've taken a luxury jet in gta5 all the way up just to watch the sun rise or set or the stars twinkle at me before I shove said jet down the throat of the jackhole that shot me. I also bought my apt on the same principle. I love my view. and I thank the work every creator has put into their own works of art.

and this...

(BOTH VIDEOS MAY CONTAIN...OK LIKELY CONTAIN PLENTY OF CURSING AND OPINIONS YOU WILL NOT ALL AGREE WITH, WATCH IT DON'T UP TO YOU, BUT THIS IS AND WILL BE THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL, FOUL MOUTHED, OPINIONATED COMEDIC GENIUS OF THE LIFE SPAN OF THIS PLANET AND LIKE HIM OR NOT HE HAS EARNED THE RESPECT HE DESERVES SO PUSH PLAY WITH OPEN MINDS, OPEN HEARTS AND EMPTY MOUTHS (don't want you to choke and die)

nuff said... and if you know who that is then I give you props we'll get along fine.

take a bow with me as I say it

R.I.P you genius, your leading the parade of dead people in my dead folder lol

if you haven't seen it then do

this is me and this is who I am, now no more ragging on my introduction, I'm free to go where I please and your free to like it or don't LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED SAY HI AND SEND ME A MESSAGE AND MAYBE IT'LL BE AWESOME this is my one and only topic, MAKE IT COUNT!

thank you to all current comments and to all future ones

Edited by AzuralStrike

and she takes my comment at 100% face value... I'll explain something. I was bored today and while looking around I saw people recommend this section of the forum, then another section and so on and so forth. the FACT is there IS no exact area to do anything BECAUSE someone out in the magical world of opinions is gunna say no this shouldn't be here... now I have seen the page in question and at the beginning it was mentioned that it was 'yet another one' now I have looked through the list of people...quite alot of repeats. so to be fair I'm gunna post here... this is a me section and I am your host. now... and because a bloody feel like it...THERE IS NO SPOON! and I have had it with these mf*ing snakes on this mf*ing topic. end scene.

if you want to add me or say hi do so. I only mentioned you could do it on the ACTUAL PLAY-STAY-TI-YON cause that is where I actually am most of the time. I only come here to look at tips for trophies...like now... stupid guessing game... so it is more convenient and practical for you to say hello in an environment that I'm more likely to respond to.

...What?

I'm honestly uncertain as to why my post struck a nerve. As I said before it was a suggestion. I never once stated that this "shouldn't be here", you simply said in your introduction that you wanted more friends. I lended you a thread dedicated to making friends.

I apologize if something I said was taken the wrong way. As you see, text doesn't claim speech pattern and I assure you what I have said is genuine. It was just a helpful resource to perhaps view on your own terms.

...What?

I'm honestly uncertain as to why my post struck a nerve. As I said before it was a suggestion. I never once stated that this "shouldn't be here", you simply said in your introduction that you wanted more friends. I lended you a thread dedicated to making friends.

I apologize if something I said was taken the wrong way. As you see, text doesn't claim speech pattern and I assure you what I have said is genuine. It was just a helpful resource to perhaps view on your own terms.

I dont think you have anything to apologise for, the guys reaction was completely uncalled-for...

• Like 1

...What?

look, thank you for showing me, and don't apologise, you don't need to, your being you, I'm only stating how it is because lets face it, this is how it is, no one, anywhere, will be truely happy and everyone will have an opinion. *refering to if I post elsewhere thinking its a good idea and then being told no, not your post, don't get offended or upset or apologise just leave it be, we're good*

I dont think you have anything to apologise for, the guys reaction was completely uncalled-for...

and if anyone doesn't get that I was speaking my mind, my right, then don't be here, don't say hi, don't like me, we won't get along, honest. it wasn't an uncalled for reaction it was me stating the obvious as an outsider and clarifying what I ment.

if...IF you think otherwise then that is your fault as an opinionated person, its very simple, open your mind, enjoy mine, and smile and don't be offended by my views, you'll only end up being offended by...well everything lifes to short, be happy I have a mind of my own and like I said if you don't like it then don't be here there are plenty of other people that want to post and argue. I only showed you who I am. sure I'm not the happiest guy on the planet and most days its hard for me to REALLY care, but I figured an introduction here would change that for me on this site. I keep to myself I don't trust people. I wonder why. because everyone has an agenda. people speak with a deepseated goal. no one thinks about what they will say and why they do it. and to be clear not once was I trying to be offensive. I don't care to offend people, I don't need to, everyone else will do that for me, cast me off as the bad guy, don't listen to my thoughts because they're different. I ask questions and I learned from them. I chose my life, I chose to care and I chose that some people aren't worth it because everyone has a second face and when it slips, someones getting screwed. no one is how you know them no one is 100% real. they can't be, society would rip them apart. so don't take offense, enjoy mythoughts and mind if I decide I wanna say something and if it offends you here then this is not the place for you and I'd ask you go find enjoyment elsewhere because no one can please everyone 100% of the time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now I'M ending this conversation, PLEASE don't quote me above this line, I'm not interested in judgement cause your wasting your time, what I REALLY want to know is how many people know who that is in the videos I put links to, because I know the general likes and dislikes on here but I wanna know if anyone has any real world exerience and a generally open mind to other things, are you in your own little world or do you get out and see everything life offers, games are great, anime too. books are fantastic though I will note, a twilight alternative is the dark hunter series hands down and guys would like it too no girly stuff but alot of myth and legend pooled into actual time and events and some kickass fight scenes that if you have the imagination for it are awesome. and I'm currently reading metro 2033. Also name a game I have that you think I should finish if you see one, I'm finishing sam & max then I'll just play w/e but if its one of mine then maybe it'll help me pick a good next story for me to enjoy. I'm done for now my vita isn't keeping up and I totally wrote storty three times trying to fix it -_- wtf is a storty.

Edited by AzuralStrike