nenugalimas' platinum collection.

nenugalimas

Best Platinum list I have ever seen! Keep up the good work! Also, can you try to get AC4BF's Platinum? It's simpler to get than AC3's.

Thanks! Im going to get AC 4 when i get around to buying the ps4, whenever that is :lol:

Edited by nenugalimas
  • Like 1

Added to the list:

1L5bfea2.png

Smart As:

A pretty fun game to kill time, nothing worth spending money on. The platinum is fairly easy but takes forever to do due to the street smart challenges that only refresh once a week.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Edited by nenugalimas

• 1 month later...

After a long trophy drought, Added to the list:

1L3292ed.png

LOST PLANET 2:

I love this game for some reason, it may not be perfect but its certainly fun. The fact that I enjoyed the game so much is the only reason why I managed to complete it.

The platinum requirements are seriously demented in this game. From the incredibly long grind to having to obtain a world record, this game certainly has it all.

Overall this one took 4 years and over 700 hours of gameplay to complete.

Difficulty: 10/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After an even longer drought, Added to the list:

1L84a87b.png

Dragons Crown:

An amazing game that was a lot of fun. The story was pretty mediocre, the gameplay however was brilliant. It was quite complex and dynamic. A very nice title on the vita.

The only thing that I didn't like about the game was the ridiculous grind...

Overall the game took around 60 hours to complete, not too bad all things considered.

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Added to the list:

1L34713e.png

Borderlands 2:

I have have a very mixed opinion about this game. On one hand its an amazing FPS title with a funny story, great characters and an amazing coop mode. On the other its just plain annoying, the gameplay is monotonous and pretty boring. The coop is also not all that it could have been. The gameplay is glitchy and lags extensively.

To sum up, this is a great title but is probably more aimed at PC than the PS3. I just feel like a PC could run the game a lot smoother thus making it more enjoyable, especially when it comes to the coop mode.

The trophies for this game are pretty straightforward but the luck based ones really got on my nerves (looking at you Jimmy Jenkins)

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

• 2 weeks later...

Added to the list:

1L47212f.png

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Vita)

A fun little game. As a fan of batman I found this to be quite enjoyable. The rest of the justice league was also a nice touch. Trophy wise this game is easy, the justice league challenges can be a little annoying but nothing too bad.

Added to the list:

1L3c467c.png

BioShock:

A true masterpiece. After playing BioShock Infinite I had to play this one, as I heard good things about it. BioShock did not disappoint. An amazing atmosphere, great story and perfectly crafted characters make this an incredibly enjoyable experience.

The survivor difficulty was also great. I really enjoyed it as it heavily depends on strategy and is therefore very immersive. I did find it ridiculous at times, especially when splicers managed to survive 4 buckshots to the face from point blank range.

Trophy wise its simple, but the bloody collectibles got on my nerves...

Difficulty: 3/10

• Like 1

Added to the list:

1L3c467c.png

BioShock:

A true masterpiece. After playing BioShock Infinite I had to play this one, as I heard good things about it. BioShock did not disappoint. An amazing atmosphere, great story and perfectly crafted characters make this an incredibly enjoyable experience.

The survivor difficulty was also great. I really enjoyed it as it heavily depends on strategy and is therefore very immersive. I did find it ridiculous at times, especially when splicers managed to survive 4 buckshots to the face from point blank range.

Trophy wise its simple, but the bloody collectibles got on my nerves...

Awesome job Nenu :D

I agree about Survivor mode. I usually don't like playing games on the most difficult setting as it is usually more annoying than fun. But in Bioshock it really added a new element to the game and I loved out smarting everyone by turning splicers against big daddies or setting up traps to take one down.

Congrats on the plat again :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Added to the list:

1Lfe28f2.png

Spec Ops: The Line:

A magnificent game. The characters, story and the overall atmosphere were done really well making the story very immersive. The combat felt clunky at times but didn't take much away from the experience as a whole.

FUBAR wasn't bad either, aside from a few checkpoints it was fairly simple.

1L824eaf.png

LEGO: Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita):

This game was not good. In fact I have a hard time believing that the producers looked at it and thought "Yeah, that's a game worth playing"...

On the bright side the platinum is easy, takes some 12-15 hours. That 12 hours felt like an eternity though....

Enjoyment: A nice big 0/10

1Lbc1947.png

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate:

Not much of a game. It was fun for a while but became a real drag towards the end. it was repetitive and at times quite annoying.

The trophies in this one are easy and quick. Nothing remotely difficult.

Enjoyment: 4/10

• 1 month later...

Added to the list:

1L887f31.png

Demon's Souls:

Demon's souls wasn't as good as I had hoped. I found it to be a more annoying than fun. While it did posses a great atmosphere, the game suffered from faulty gameplay IMO. I found myself constantly fighting against the character, he did not seem intent on following my commands. The lock-on was also constantly scheming against me, jumping to a random enemy causing me to walk off the map... Overall a pretty decent experience though it could have been a lot better had it had a more refined gameplay mechanic.

Trophy wise it isn't hard, the only problem is getting the Pure Bladestone.

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

1L9c00f5.png

Jak and Daxter (PS3):

A lovely game and the best in the series in my opinion. collecting the 2000 orbs can be tedious though.

This game is a lot better on the PS3 than on the Vita IMO. It runs a lot smoother and the platforming is much easier.

1L61c15d.png

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus:

I really liked this game and had a good time playing it. While the story isn't anything outstanding, the gameplay is amazing. Its fluid, precise and very skill dependent. A great game to have on the Vita.

The trophies in this game are challenging, requiring players to master every aspect of the game. Took me a good 160 hours to achieve all of the trophies.  In the end i'm pretty happy with this one.

Difficulty: 9.5/10

• 4 weeks later...

Added to the list: 

1Le50f05.png

XCOM: Enemy Unknown:

A great turn based strategy game, definitely one of my favorites. While the game didn't offer much in terms of story, it did have amazing gameplay. XCOM was truly able to capture the essence of a strategy driven game, in it all choices matter no matter how small or trivial, which pushes players to evaluate all possible choices and not make rash decisions. Overall a really good game, the only problem I had with it was the frequent glitching which became quite annoying.

Trophy wise its an easy one, albeit time consuming. The impossible playthrough was the only challenging requirement and that too wasn't anything special.

Enjoyment: 9/10

• Like 1

Added to the list: 

1Le50f05.png

XCOM: Enemy Unknown:

A great turn based strategy game, definitely one of my favorites. While the game didn't offer much in terms of story, it did have amazing gameplay. XCOM was truly able to capture the essence of a strategy driven game, in it all choices matter no matter how small or trivial, which pushes players to evaluate all possible choices and not make rash decisions. Overall a really good game, the only problem I had with it was the frequent glitching which became quite annoying.

Trophy wise its an easy one, albeit time consuming. The impossible playthrough was the only challenging requirement and that too wasn't anything special.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Congrats, that is a great platinum :)

3qwy6k.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats, that is a great platinum :)

3qwy6k.jpg

lol, since you mention it, it is weird how the accuracy works in the game. I noticed that during the first missions with rookies, 30% was more likely to hit than not whereas towards the end of the game, colonels managed to miss 70% shots 8 times out of 10. The accuracy % is a lie!  :shakefist: