nenugalimas' platinum collection.

nenugalimas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2013 was your best year. 10/10 trophy collection so far, with 66 Platinums and a completion rate of 90 or above. I'll be keeping eye on this page, curious to know what's going to be added on here next. And about your member title, you are not a Rookie Trophy Hunter. Your a pro.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

Great list!

But i do have a question for you.. do you find the platinum for jak 2 as easy as for jak 1? really..? for me at least, jak 2 is way harder then jak 1.

Theyre both easy, one has 2200+ collectibls the other is extremely irritating. Id say theire on par.

Great list!

But i do have a question for you.. do you find the platinum for jak 2 as easy as for jak 1? really..? for me at least, jak 2 is way harder then jak 1.

I also got the plat in Jak II and at least for me Jak II was the most difficult game in the series. There were in my opinion way to many unfair passages with way to huge amounts of enemys and almost no checkpoints. Still it was a enjoyable game in my opinion, but everybody has it's own difficult feeling I guess ^^ 

@nenugalimas: You really have a nice trophy list. I still trying to get the plat in Bioshock infinite, but for me it's actually quite a difficult game. I'm not the best in shooter games ^^ Keep it up  :yay:

• Like 1

@nenugalimas: You really have a nice trophy list. I still trying to get the plat in Bioshock infinite, but for me it's actually quite a difficult game. I'm not the best in shooter games ^^ Keep it up  :yay:

Bioshock is easy if you use this glitch to maximise your lockpicks and get money. -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTyoLhwer8

Nice list and I like the layout :D . We have a lot of platinums and backlog games in common, which means you have excellent taste in games and you're ok in my book  :highfive: . Are you also planning on playing Mass Effect 1?

Thanks. I dont have any plans for ME1 as of now, I might get it somewhere down the line.

Hope to see Lone Survivor on here soon :D. Trust me it gets easier on second/third/fourth/fifth playthrough :P

I think it will be done sometime next week, finally found my way forward...

Added to the list:  

1L9e8f4b.png

Tomb Raider:

The single player is one of the best experiences that Ive had gaming. It has an amazing atmosphere, a decent story and likable characters. My two playthroughs were both incredibly enjoyable. The multiplayer on the other hand... It was positively awful. It was so bad that its sad even for a 'Tacked on' multiplayer IMO...

Added to the list:

1Le3d0e1.png

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014:

This game redefines the meaning of boredom. I don't have anything positive to say about this game really. Its an easy platinum at least...

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 1/10 (And that's being generous  ^_^)

1Lad8866.png

Lone Survivor:

A surprisingly deep game. Had trouble getting into it at the beginning but grew fond of it as I continued to play. Great game overall and a very easy platinum.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Ive also arranged my backlog by their metacritic score. Ill be going through them in this order:

Borderlands 2

Demons souls

XCOM: Enemy unknown

DMC

Mortal Kombat

Kingdoms of Amalur

Dragons Dogma

Puppeteer

Catherine

Spec Ops: the line

Mafia 2

Amazing job bud xD but are you playing a specific game only based in reviews of metacritic? reviewers have a odd taste, probably you should decide based in your mood for each game. Other than that, keep the good work

I almost forgot, Congratulations on Tomb Raider platinum, amazing single player, sad theres a annoying MP, you need to be a "True survivor" to stand that awful mode.

• Like 1

Amazing job bud xD but are you playing a specific game only based in reviews of metacritic? reviewers have a odd taste, probably you should decide based in your mood for each game. Other than that, keep the good work

Thanks. I picked out the games myself, just used metacritic to decide which ill play first.