User favourite trophies

I very much like this idea, but it should be under another tab on people's profiles like statistics and trophy log are.

Or completely remove the trophy cabinet, have this instead, but only allow premium users to have it.

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

Yeah definitely.

I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve stats, especially trophy stats. And I think others would enjoy it to. But then on the homepage of this site, now and then it would bring up a particular trophy with its statistic which it has calculated from user info. The one on the PS3 trophy guide site is a great feature but its not used because it has no tracking, no mass comparison, etc.

It would actually be a really big job to do no doubt, and its a shame SONY don't make more use of the system as they have the funding to expand on the trophy system and its features.

I don't use it because I can't be bothered to fill the "working on next" and "working on" for both games and trophies.

Can't stand to have that section with some field not filled, but at the same time filling them and keeping them up to date is too much work.

• Like 1

I don't use it because I can't be bothered to fill the "working on next" and "working on" for both games and trophies.

Can't stand to have that section with some field not filled, but at the same time filling them and keeping them up to date is too much work.

Yeah those are the ones which aren't necessary and can be just a hassle for a lot of people, best not to have those. 

Indeed, Doc.

It was the same with me on that site. Its a great feature but because (sorry to be harsh) its so slap-dash, no one, as you say, can be bothered to update all the time.

The difference on here is that this site seems to really appreciate the stat side of the trophy system, as opposed to how you unlock them. So on here it would be a feature in your stat page where it would be upto you to update how you choose, but on the homepage where people login, join, etc. It would randomly display a  trophy with a stat underneath saying for example '17% of PSN Profile Users have this platinum' and it would be the platinum icon for something like Devil May Cry.

Or it could be ...

Game Name Here

Trophy Name Here

PSN Profile Most Hated Trophy

Like I said I wish all the stats on this site were on the Playstation consoles, as you'd think SONY would be a bit more committied to there own system, but anyhooo.

So in your stat page you select from the trophies you earned (not just ticking because you can). And then from time to time the site does a check and advertises what people love and hate.

Edited by Brako_Version_5