Hey everyone

baz2810

Welcome to the forums, glad to hear from you.  Tell us a little about yourself :)

Put me on the spot haha,

Well my name is Barry I'm 24 from England. I've been die hard playstation from the very beginning, I've had every sony console and handheld. I've been putting some thought into trying to rebuy everything now I'm getting nostalgic as I get older.

First games machine I played was either the Atari 2600 or the Commodore 64 (can't remember which I played first I was VERY young). The first console which was officially mine (bought specifically for me not my brother) was the Sega master system 2.

Favourite game of all time has to be metal gear solid for the ps1, konami has to remaster that! Fingers crossed now they have the fox engine working.

Favourite current gen (ps4) game is Resogun followed closely by tomb raider.

• Like 1

Put me on the spot haha,

Well my name is Barry I'm 24 from England. I've been die hard playstation from the very beginning, I've had every sony console and handheld. I've been putting some thought into trying to rebuy everything now I'm getting nostalgic as I get older.

First games machine I played was either the Atari 2600 or the Commodore 64 (can't remember which I played first I was VERY young). The first console which was officially mine (bought specifically for me not my brother) was the Sega master system 2.

Favourite game of all time has to be metal gear solid for the ps1, konami has to remaster that! Fingers crossed now they have the fox engine working.

Favourite current gen (ps4) game is Resogun followed closely by tomb raider.

Welcome to this amazing website

btw MGS  1 is a real masterpiece indeed!!

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX