3.Devil may cry 5 ps4 8/10

4.Dark souls remastered 8/10

5.Devil may cry 4 8/10

6.Devil may cry 1 8/10

7.Tony hawk's pro skater 1+2 8/10

8.yakuza 3 8/10

9.yakuza 5  7/10 

10. slay the spire 8/10

this wil be my hardmode game list i going to work on my first list and hardmode list.

it is going to be one hell of a time to finish my hardmode list and my first list.

For hard mode you do need to have at least one of each rating 7-10. So here you have all 7s and 8s. You’ll need to swap in at least one 9/10 and at least one 10/10 for it to be a good list. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

For hard mode you do need to have at least one of each rating 7-10. So here you have all 7s and 8s. You’ll need to swap in at least one 9/10 and at least one 10/10 for it to be a good list. 

i have found 9/10 with crash bandicoot 4 and 10/10 with street fighter5  those 2 games are free that i have taken from ps plus a while ago i have also made great progress with devil may cry 3 from mission 1 until 9 at the moment.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, Rebourne07 said:

image.jpg.0b4b2aa6e8636f4c7d5bd885cc57b3b7.jpg Thedah : [May 26th ~ Dissidia Final Fantasy NT] {2/1}

• 7AptHd9.png8atwz9Z.png | DeusEx.gif {2/1}

Congratulations @Thedah on finishing the challenge and completing our first Hard Mode list! Good job man! These badges are the only ones that I saw right at a glance, but I'm sure your list qualifies for more. Please check your list and let me know what other badges you qualify for. Thanks!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

God of War 2018 is currently at 28 hours whilst Batman Arkham Knight is at 43 hours. Not looking forward to all of these blasted collectibles. I get bored very easily these days!

I'd argue Arkham City's challenges are more difficult than Arkham Knight's, but then again, everyone here may say otherwise. Everything in Arkham Knight flows easier, better, and smoother than in City and even the Batmobile challenges aren't that bad. 

• Like 1

I am very confused. How could a game based on an IP that is targeted towards toddlers be in the same difficulty vein as Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus? (I don't play games like that, not even for my little nieces, so I apologize if I sound stupid. Maybe you have to do some really insanely brutal swimming mini-game. :lol:)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I am very confused. How could a game based on an IP that is targeted towards toddlers be in the same difficulty vein as Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus? (I don't play games like that, not even for my little nieces, so I apologize if I sound stupid. Maybe you have to do some really insanely brutal swimming mini-game. :lol:)

Seems like one of those games that got assigned a difficulty rating it didn't deserve and never got changed. There aren't many game owners on PSNP but I doubt it's higher than a 3/10. Great find though, I won't use it but others will! There's a trophy walkthrough video on YouTube, this guy got the plat in 8 hours.

• Like 2