Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2024

13 hours ago, KillerUni12 said:

Another question - for OCD, can you use the date you 100% a game with DLC? Or is only the base game completion date eligible for this badge? 

Base game only. DLC isn't really taken into consideration for this challenge. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skagarrin said:

When ME 3 is done I will have 100% completed the entire series as I already have all the PS3 versions of the original trilogy at 100%

Trophy hunting by series is the greatest form of trophy hunting. This is epic.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lenzsotic1 said:

Half of the first List down with this :platinum: :

S9f43aa.pngHotline Miami

Hotline Miami is a really fun and exciting game. Even if it´s not an tripple A title It tells a really good story and also this game is a masterpiece and I'm very excited to see how Hotline Miami 2 will play. The platinum trophy wasn't too easy but not too difficult either, so I recommend you give the game a try even if you don't want to complete it 100%.

IMG-2112.jpg

List:

2705.png 1/10:  LOST WORDS: BEYOND THE PAGE

2705.png 2/10: MARVEL´S SPIEDER-MAN: MILES MORALES (https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/marvel-spider-man-miles-morales/guide/)

2705.png 3/10: FAR CRY: NEW DAWN

2705.png 4/10: LEGO 2K DRIVE (PSNP)

2705.png 5/10: HOTLINE MIAMI (PSNP)

274e.png 6/10: MORTAL SHELL

274e.png 7/10: CONAN EXILES (PSNP)

274e.png 8/10: TRIALS OF THE BLOOD DRAGON

274e.png 9/10: THE EVIL WITHIN

274e.png 10/10: Hollow Knight (https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/hollow-knight-eu/overview/)

Congrats! Dude Hotline Miami is by far my favorite indie game of all time. I’ll warn you though, Hotline Miami 2 is STUPID HARD. Like not just a step up from 1…I’m working on hard mode right now after giving up years ago and I’ll tell you…it’s the “not fun” kind of hard. Be prepared lol 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

I’ll warn you though, Hotline Miami 2 is STUPID HARD. Like not just a step up from 1…I’m working on hard mode right now after giving up years ago and I’ll tell you…it’s the “not fun” kind of hard. Be prepared lol 

Agree 100%. I had a hell of a lot of fun with the original. The deaths felt like fair skill checks. With 2, it just wasn't fun. So many deaths from off-screen enemies that just felt unfair. I gave up in the A+ ranks. 

• Like 3

On 12/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, Rebourne07 said:

216256.thumb.jpg.045e507cfefb8b27ff69fe9 Shyjun : [January 1stDiablo IV] [April 14th ~ Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two] [May 16th ~  Metal Slug Anthology] {27/7}

• 7AptHd9.pngEMLwD2p.pngodWe7mC.pngNnVqfzc.pngPoKXZWi.pngGfmFq8n.pngYrCfkUu.pngZMyUIcs.pngJIHoItq.pngg0GPymH.png69OYObd.pngKqPK6IM.pngrusKixo.png | Grinder.gifGotta-Catch.gifGrandmaster.gifRoyal-Flush.gif {13/4}
  • 7AptHd9.pngEMLwD2p.png8atwz9Z.pngvivrpJz.pngVeuCO8F.pngjb4IAS0.pngZMyUIcs.pngQ5AKg6t.pngsU2THm9.pngrusKixo.pngF5VKYG6.pngj4iWIDZ.pngnePxaKd.png | Gotta-Catch.gif | Overachiever.gif {13/2}
  • Minesweeper.gif | Whoa.gif {1/1}

Congratulations @Shyjun on your 3rd completed list AND for completing Minesweeper, the rarest badge, AND for still being #1 in the most badges category at 34 total badges!

• Like 4