Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2024

46 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Yakuza 0 done. My first Yakuza game and it was very varied and entertaining. I will definitely play more games in this series.

Nice! I have the Yakuza games, but haven't really gotten around to playing them yet. Heard good things about the series, however, so I am looking forward to it.

So what is next? Vanquish or something else? 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, x410xDragon said:

Nice! I have the Yakuza games, but haven't really gotten around to playing them yet. Heard good things about the series, however, so I am looking forward to it.

So what is next? Vanquish or something else? 

Yakuza games tend to have time consuming platinums but they are worth to play.

I think Zombie Tycoon 2 is my next game to play to finish my A-Z platinum list.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@RomKiP k I went with focusing on Money Bags for your Rebourne Roulette games. Here you go, all released in 2024 :)

1 - House Flipper 2 (Also counts for Simmer badge since its one of those games that everyone knows is a simulator, just lacks the title)

6 - Helldivers 2

8 - Tomb Raider III

Thank you for this, never heard of House Flipper 2 before so I'm curious, Tomb Raider Trilogy was on wishlist and Helldivers is out of my confort zone so I'm impatient 🙂

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Galecove said:

Tier #1 Complete :) 

Hide contents

1/10 a winters daydream completed 4/16/24

2/10 36 fragments of midnight completed 4/8/24

3/10 wheel of fortune completed 4/1/24 (100% non platinum) 

4/10 minecraft completed 4/6/24

5/10 borderlands 2  plat 4/20/24

6/10 dead nation (vita) completed 4/17/24

7/10 dead nation completed ps4 4/16/24

8/10 super sardust hd completed 4/10/24 (100%)

9/10 street fighter 4 completed 4/10/24

10/10 super meat boy completed  ps4 4/13/24

@Rebourne07 Just tagging for completed tier is all :) 

Tier# 2:

3 - Final Fantasy 8

Final Fantasy 13-2

Final Fantasy 13

Final Fantasy x2

Final fantasy 9

Not sure what my other games will be just yet, I'll do some thinking and re edit this later. I kind of want to stick with plats only this tier :) 

Hey there great ff list quick suggestion for your 2/10 is Kings Tale FF XV it’s an old school arcade side scroller beat em up with a diverse amount of combos kind of Batman like. With a final fantasy feeling due to spell casting and having finishing moves. It’s short and sweet I enjoyed my time with it I feel like you would to. If your looking to push yourself FF7 Rebirth is an 8 or even 9 out 10 depending on the sites. 

On 4/18/2024 at 10:27 AM, RomKiP said:

Thank you for this, never heard of House Flipper 2 before so I'm curious, Tomb Raider Trilogy was on wishlist and Helldivers is out of my confort zone so I'm impatient 🙂

Great suggestions here to round out the list you can do it Romi KP ! 

• Like 4

Rebourne07, I am posting to say that I have changed my mind and decided to not participate in this event in either of my accounts. I'll probably have a heart attack on 10/10 difficulty games and as I am approaching my 52nd birthday, I am already worried they might double my blood pressure medication if I get too stressed, so I am cutting my losses. The fact I made a third account for games I know I can never platinum (like Kingdom Hearts II) shows how unlikely I will succeed in this challenge so I am going back to casual trophy hunting with the games on my backlog. Good luck to everyone else.

• Like 4