Autistic, isolated and wanting to try harder games!

Loz_42

I'm gonna parrot a few other people in this thread and suggest Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The games are hard, but they're an absolute blast to play and going for the Platinum will let you see all of what each game has to offer. I'm personally working on Crash 1 myself right now.

If you still have a working PS3 or PS Vita on hand, I highly recommend Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It is an outstanding game, bursting at the seams with inventive ideas and a clear passion towards the SEGA games it pays tribute to. Even if you aren't familliar with the franchises featured in the crossover, it's still worth playing because it is a very high quality game. It's tightly designed and content rich, with great gameplay and handling. It is a brutal game to Platinum, but the experience of playing it is 100% worth it.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ClockWorkPhantom said:

I'll use a game you have started Batman Arkham City! it' a great game with 7-8 difficulty from the combat challenges. And to make if fun ill catch you a game on my card you can pick ;)

Thanks for this! Never considered this as an option and it's on my backlog xD I know what I'll be playing next! :platinum:

13 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Hello fellow autistic disabled person who cannot work and lurks and plays loads of games I'm basically the same so feel free to msg me haha maybe we have similar interests in games 

Sure! I'm happy to message you :)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has suggested a game so far and leaving kind comments.  I've written all of them down in my gaming notes section :ninja:

I'd say the platinums that I have which I'm most pleased about is World War Z, Spec Ops: The Line and Sackboy's big adventure. :platinum:

I really appreciate all the suggestions for more unique experiences. 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 7:18 PM, Loz_42 said:

I'd appreciate if anyone could suggest a game with a higher rating that they think would help me to be exposed to a higher rating.:platinum:

Hey, welcome to the community! I recommend starting Crypt of the Necrodancer if you can, fun little indie game, think you might enjoy the platinum for it. There's the PS4 & Vita version, so definitely go with the vita on this one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I immediately thought of Crash Bandicoot and evidently I wasn't alone. Definitely give the Crash trilogy a try. 

Team Sonic Racing is another option to go along with blueblur's suggestion. I didn't find it that difficult to complete and even by the time it was over (3 playthroughs) I didn't want to stop playing it. 

• Like 1