Who is the oldest player on PS5?

vanessaking2

My dad is 63 and still plays, he mostly plays PC (world of tanks and some odd and end games with his friends). But he spent most of his life playing games. He had my brother and I playing Everquest when we were about 11 and 16 respectively.

I doubt he will stop at any point, although with retirement around the corner my guess is it will only increase

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Not a PS5, but... my grandfather used to play an MMORPG called Metin2 back when he was 86. He also finished the Uncharted trilogy on PS3 and was a huge fan of Tekken. He was from the generation of people who grew up under Nazi occupation, then the USRR occupation happened, so he had a rough life but when Poland became a sovereign country he had a good job and was finally able to buy stuff just for the sake of it. He started playing games on old consoles like Pegasus and Atari and became a real gamer way back in the 90s. When he was 94 he still used to drive his bike around to go to the church or buy groceries. He was the one who introduced me to games, as my parents were never really into this stuff. I miss him, he died at the age of 97, only because he had complications due to a surgery he didn't need, only his doctors pressured him into doing it. He might have been a 100-year-old gamer for all I know. 

Your story brought a TEAR to my eye😞

• Like 1

I will soon be forty years old in January. And well, what can I say, video games have been with me since I was eight years old, sometimes more, sometimes less. My whole life, to be precise. And they have often helped me mentally through difficult times. So I think you can never be too old for video games if you can still enjoy them and look forward to your favorite titles. Even buying and unboxing, or nowadays rather buying and downloading online, can be a little ceremony. So yes, I still enjoy them, also because you get really nice people here. And the system is only of secondary importance.

Moogle PNG Images, Moogle Clipart Free Download

• Like 3