Platinum + 100 % obtainable

Rikorus_Boss

5 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hello All,

I am curious about all trophies platinum and all dlc are attainable? Can I play the whole game with my friend and how long and hard is the 100%?

Thank you in advance

The servers are good, and the platinum should be pretty doable, although you need to play coop with others for trophies. DLC wise, the first season pass was made free, so you can have some easy DLC story trophies. The hard part of the 100% is the Nightmare difficulty which will be a pain at the last chapter. You will also need to pay up for the second season pass and the Randorock DLC for the 100%. I advise waiting for those to go on sale. Apart from that, the game is pretty fun and it's worth playing. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I suppose you mean None more hard trophy in dlc. Is there any known exploit which can make it easier? As I see other dlcs are just about play new map on any diffuculty.

That will be a silly question. Is this game similar to Kliing Floor 2? Do enemies come in wawes?

3 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I suppose you mean None more hard trophy in dlc. Is there any known exploit which can make it easier? As I see other dlcs are just about play new map on any diffuculty.

That will be a silly question. Is this game similar to Kliing Floor 2? Do enemies come in wawes?

There is a horde mode in this game where you have to survive until a specific wave, but the rest is just regular linear level design. 

22 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

The servers are good, and the platinum should be pretty doable, although you need to play coop with others for trophies. DLC wise, the first season pass was made free, so you can have some easy DLC story trophies. The hard part of the 100% is the Nightmare difficulty which will be a pain at the last chapter. You will also need to pay up for the second season pass and the Randorock DLC for the 100%. I advise waiting for those to go on sale. Apart from that, the game is pretty fun and it's worth playing. 

I don't need the third season pass? Only the Randorock DLC stand-alone? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hello All,

I am curious about all trophies platinum and all dlc are attainable? Can I play the whole game with my friend and how long and hard is the 100%?

Thank you in advance

i recently finished all the dlc the past few months so it all works. i did most solo but one trophy threw me off and i had a hard time, "complete the campaign on nightmare difficulty" for some reason i thought it  meant the dlc campaign since thats the bracket the trophy was under. and i kept doing the same level for days wondering why it wasnt unlocking. it meant the general campaign. since i already had it finished on reg mode you can do a trick where you just play  the last section on nightmare and itll count. but the last level is very hard solo. i got to the last section and just got my ass handed to me. i waited for a random to join and we breezed through it. so for the last level def have a friend help. i think nightmare if i recall only lets you have 1 person join