EDIT: 20.01.2024

For context the version we are referring to here - the Cuties Hacked Premium Edition, despite getting bought in the US PSN store is actually the EU stack with the European trophy list.  The Premium All Photos Pack that is being sold with this game is only compatible with the Premium Edition and NOT with the FREECUTIES HACKED: Oh no someone stole my photos!

The DLCs for this FREE version are separate and should be purchased within the game to avoid any confusion with the double listings on the PSN.  Only the FREECUTIES HACKED: Oh no someone stole my photos! will have the NA trophy list.  More on this can be read HERE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So apparently the FREE version does not have access to Photo Packs DLC that we purchased?  So I purchased the Premium All Photos Pack and if we go to our library it will indicate that we still need to purchase the Cuties Hacked Premium Edition.  The price is not even the same when viewed in the console's library linking to PSN.  It is one big confusing mess!  Only when I purchased the paid version was I given access to download the packs from the library.

I thought I read in here that the FREE version can have any of the photo packs on the store... or is PSN US access on the web browser broken?  Tried searching Cuties Hacked and instead of being directed to the store, we are taken to a support page about how to deal with hacked PSN accounts?  I do not know if accessing the US storefront from my UK browser without using a VPN is causing this.  I do not remember having problems like this before.  So weird and very inconvenient... not to mention temple-vein-throbbing super annoying!

Spoiler

Before I get reported to the Horny Police. I merely buy these for the game tiles to make the trophy cabinet look neat and tidy... promise!  I mean look at those two stacked nicely together!  See my PSN trophy profile to know what I am talking about here...  Some might say this is OCD-gaming to the next level.  Well I am no longer happy with just for 100% completions.  

S9d22b8.png

S9d22b8.png

Edited by Eispan
Update on EU stack being sold at the US PSN store....

45 minutes ago, Eispan said:

Before I get reported to the Horny Police

Hello, this is Horny Police speaking.

45 minutes ago, Eispan said:

I mean look at those two stacked nicely togethe

To be honest it always looks like visual bug for me. Like image loaded multiple times. Makes looking at people's profiles boring but that's my opinion.

Anyway you can always ask Sony support for refund saying that you bought dlc for game you belived you own but PSN store was confusing.

If dlc's for free version and paid version are separate then i'm sure they would respect that as it was miss understanding 

Honestly i would do similar misstake. I wouldn't even think to double check if dlc's work for free version of the game as common sense would tell they should work 

Edited by WiktorM101
Yeah, can't really tell the difference on psprices even if I tried to
  • Haha 1

Its okay if you like cute anime girls I did both of the hacked games and have a Senran Kagura game lol

I agree though that is bs

2 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Its okay if you like cute anime girls I did both of the hacked games and have a Senran Kagura game lol

I agree though that is bs

I'm a degenerate 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I have bought the Kiss Series, I see nothing wrong with that as well... Not that they are like Ninja Scroll or something - I have that too. LOL 

But yeah, CUTE game tiles like having anime on our trophy cabinets XD...

3 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Honestly I would do similar mistake. I wouldn't even think to double check if DLCs work for free version of the game as common sense would tell they should work...

When I did purchase the game on the UK PSN store, the photo packs appeared as PURCHASED soon afterwards on the PSN store pages.  Bought the same All Photos Premium Pack and most of the individual packs could then be seen in the library.  But for some reason in the US PSN store despite purchasing the same All Photos Premium Pack the DLCs appear as not-purchased.  I did not even have to purchase Premium Edition.  Reason why I am a bit lost with this game on the US PSN.

Good thing the games are on SALE right now.  So not a big loss...  still a waste but not as much if they were full priced.  Somehow I just have this feeling that this is somewhat deliberate to confuse and trick us into buying the same items twice.  Whoever added them on the PSN website did a very sloppy job.

Edited by Eispan

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 2:14 AM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

And I bet you read Playboy for the articles. 😉

I am an 80s kid so yeah... cannot deny that.  Penthouse even!  But that was long ago when I was still a teenager...  and who 'reads' Playboy?  I have even got trading cards to match as an old hobby back then.  We were in an all boys school so yeah, I was quite popular!

But if the missus or even my kids catch me playing this 'game'... I would not know what to tell them or explain it. 😝

• 3 months later...

A warning for European but great for Americans :D

The premium is super cheap now, I gonna test this, already have the free plat, for some cents gonna ser if a euro plat pops.

Update: Yep, bought the Premium version in Brazil store for some cents, and unlocked the European trophies. Lol

Edited by CobraMJD
Update