Disappointed--any news?

Profeelgood

So I'm sure any trophy hunters who have started or planned on playing this already know of the unobtainable trophies. 

I'm rather disappointed as I figures I could play it for a little bit and stop halfway through when/hopefully a patch comes through to fix this.

Although, like another poster on here, my trophy tracker for clovers picked up stopped at 308. And I'm at 400 without a trophy popping. Now I'm wondering if I should stop right now until an update happens. Although I want to continue because it's a cute, entertaining enough game. 

I haven't found any news or updates. So, if anyone hears or reads anything. Let us know. 

This game's platinum is very buggy and straight up broken. I would plan on getting the game when the devs will probably fix the trophies for the patch, The platinum is unobtainable because of the broken trophies.... and I don't know why?!

Edited by DyrekRacc

31 minutes ago, DyrekRacc said:

This game's platinum is very buggy and straight up broken. I would plan on getting the game when the devs will probably fix the trophies for the patch, The platinum is unobtainable because of the broken trophies.... and I don't know why?!

Yeah, I skimmed through the devs Twitter (x) account and the recent ones are celebrations of the games release. Which, I certainly don't blame them as that's a trophy of their own for however long they've been working on it. 

But no news of acknowledging of trophies/achievements/steam achievements not unlocking. 

So when anyone gets wind of a patch ot whatever. Let us know. 

I tried replying to their most recent X post about their most recent PS and Xbox patch update, regarding any news on trophy fixes. No response from them since. 

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because it's the winter holidays. But some update would be nice. Fun game just wish there more support... Especially for the ultra fast scrolling in game chat, a funny glitch but very confusing that 10 audience members can type 50 messages each per second lol

PS: Also asking the community... Anyone have problems with the last member's quest? Not sure if it's a glitch but I cant do a certain action to progress the game. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TaigaSupaWingz said:

I tried replying to their most recent X post about their most recent PS and Xbox patch update, regarding any news on trophy fixes. No response from them since.  

Not the update I hoped for, but appreciate nonetheless. Let us know if they get back to ya

• Like 1

I just checked again on X. A few days again the Devs replied to a posters comments regarding achievement tracking/progress. 

"For the achievements on consoles, the porting team will investigate!
As for the weapons, both ladles count toward that total, but aren't displayed in the available list. We'll check what we can do to make it clearer :)"

Credit to @colorbanditblk1 and @shanabrume on X for approaching the devs for a response

I mean it's not concrete update but we'll take a response regardless. Seems they might be working on fixing trophies. That's good 

Edited by TaigaSupaWingz
  • Like 2

New update from Devs @Wildartsdevs on X

Jan 8: 

Lil' update: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Work on the second big patch has begun, but some of us at WildArts are still on break this week (including me). So please don't take it the wrong way if I haven't responded to your DM yet 😅 See you soon!

I replied to the post asking if the trophies will be addressed for the next big patch. Hope to hear from them. In the meantime, happy gaming! I finished the story and while I was a big over-levelled by the final boss, still really enjoyed this game. 

Trophy bugs aside one of my fav indie games last year alongside Sea of Stars (SoS). 

IF you guys want an indie game to play while waiting for fixes def give SoS a try. 

Cheers! 

Edited by TaigaSupaWingz
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, TaigaSupaWingz said:

New update from Devs @Wildartsdevs on X

Jan 8t yesterday: 

Lil' update: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Work on the second big patch has begun, but some of us at WildArts are still on break this week (including me). So please don't take it the wrong way if I haven't responded to your DM yet 😅 See you soon!

My dude right here, being the star reporter on this stuff. I really appreciate it. Lookin forward to see If they hit you up about them trophs. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

My dude right here, being the star reporter on this stuff. I really appreciate it. Lookin forward to see If they hit you up about them trophs. 

Haha I'm happy to be of service to the Trophy hunting community. Thanks for the kind words my guy @ProfeelgoodMaybe I should apply to IGN lol. 

They did reply saying it's being looked into. A response is always a good sign. I'm still holding hope that most the trophies and glitches/bugs will be fixed by next update. Honestly I'm happy that they are responding to people on socials, means they care and in the industry full of broken promises and care from Devs. Its nice to see some indie devs putting much effort into their game. 

Happy hunting! 

Edited by TaigaSupaWingz
  • Like 2

Update for Maxing Friendship: 

Next Update: 

I believe this can help with boon collecting as well from treasure chests. 

FYI, still recommend waiting till trophies are patched before collecting all salamanders required or collecting all the boons

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on fixes for the trophies? Really wanna go back to this game but don't wanna invest too much time if it's still bugged 

Also for anyone who may have beaten the game or close to it are skill points shared among all party members or does each get their own individual set? Can you unlock all skills?  

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, SinkableLion297 said:

Created an account here just so i could reply to you and send you a link to my question on steam, to which one of the devs replied with some good news:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1555140/discussions/0/4299319719343626301/

You and my other guy from earlier are awesome as hell. 

And the fact that you created an account JUST to give us playstation users an update? I wish there was something I could do in return. That's the definition of community right there. 

Much appreciated. 

• Like 3

On 3/9/2024 at 7:47 PM, SinkableLion297 said:

Created an account here just so i could reply to you and send you a link to my question on steam, to which one of the devs replied with some good news:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1555140/discussions/0/4299319719343626301/

Great to see another pursuer of truths. I've been a bit out of action as of late due to IRL stuff, also X account has been very quiet since last update I made. 

Much respect my fellow Patch reporter

Also the best update I've heard in awhile. Hope the patch in works comes before end of month, staying on schedule. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Your friendly neighborhood Born of Bread reporter here. Always wanted to say that lol

Here's an update for you all, including hopefully answering your worries @SinkableLion297

Finally figured out embedding tweets... Sorry posts. Still too used to saying tweets not the X version of the saying. 

Cheers all. Hope update comes soon 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TaigaSupaWingz said:

Your friendly neighborhood Born of Bread reporter here. Always wanted to say that lol

Here's an update for you all, including hopefully answering your worries @SinkableLion297

Finally figured out embedding tweets... Sorry posts. Still too used to saying tweets not the X version of the saying. 

Cheers all. Hope update comes soon 

The news we are all looking for! I may open a new thread for this game to inform people of the next update. Read for yourselves my Loafy friends! 

@SinkableLion297 @Profeelgood

• Like 3

That's amazing news, thanks a lot! I might just buy it now to reward myself!

Offtopic: i am in the market for a new tv...any advice: oled, qled, led, there are so many abbreviations these days my god 😄 playing on ps5 btw. But my tv is 9 years old and without even hdr so it's high time to upgrade

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinkableLion297 said:

That's amazing news, thanks a lot! I might just buy it now to reward myself!

Offtopic: i am in the market for a new tv...any advice: oled, qled, led, there are so many abbreviations these days my god 😄 playing on ps5 btw. But my tv is 9 years old and without even hdr so it's high time to upgrade

Of course bud. What we are here for supporting each other. That's why I love gaming, overall the community is very nice. 

For TVs I'd recommend looking into PS5 compatible Don't TVs, they are the most convenient to buy and some offer 120 Hz for smoother gameplay for specific games.

In general if you want a good gaming experience 4K HDR is 100 percent the way to go, depending on your preference around 700 to 1000 can get you a great experience for years. With technology hearing towards 8k now, 4K is the mainstream. And even a very practical gaming tv is reasonable priced.

Personally I went with LG Nano cell tv years ago cuz of black Friday. If you are willing to wait a few months Black Friday deals are amazing. Otherwise your local best buys can have sales from time to time. Again my preference but I would've gone for a Sony Bravia brand UHD or at minimum 4k HDR tv. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Just wanna say thanks for my dedicated updaters here, as I don't have social media to ask these hard hitting questions to the devs. I dunno if it matters but i made sure to give those posts a good ol hearty, well, heart. It's been a few months since I started this game, so I'll probably just restart it when the time comes. 

Thank you guys, you all are cool as hell in my book. 

And even though I know the devs probably won't see this. Shout out to them for keeping us posted. That's the kind of consumer interaction I appreciate. I don't know if I should say "most" but some indie devs don't give a single rats ass about fixing glitched trophies for us fellow trophy enthusiasts. These guys are also cool as hell. 

Edited by Profeelgood
  • Like 4